forty-one

Trevor, 30 minutes ago
"Dude! Are you okay? Here let me help you up." Trevor looked up. The man who had assaulted him was gone, he now had a tall handsome man with long black hair and green eyes in his sights.
Damn is he hot.

"

"

You don't have to respond." The man continued speaking, depsite Trevor not able to talk. "I'm Kyle by the way."

Kyle. "I called 9 11."

Present.

"Trixie!" Marie called out and ran to her friend, Billie, Mike, and Trè behind her.

"Babe." Marie turned to Billie, the dark haired man instantly pulling her close. "You always know when I need you."

Billie kissed her forehead, stroking her palm gently with his thumb as he sensed her panic attack arise. "Doll, do you need to go outside for a bit?"

Marie shook her head. "As much as I despise hospitals, I need to know if Trevor is okay. And its not right to leave Trixie."

"Okay babe." Billie was still eery about having her in here, Marie was just attempting to think of it simply as just a building. Didn't stop the abyss that had formed in her stomach or her racing heart rate though. Attempting to steady her breathing, Marie wrappwd her arms around Billie and hugged him tight. Then, there was an interaction.

"Wait. Are you guys with Trevor too?" The man looked and sounded extremely unfamiliar to all of them. "Oh I'm Kyle. I was the one who found him. He was in pretty bad shape, paramedics were still positive though."

Trixe was now crying harder.

"Sorry Kyle could you just give us some privacy?" Trè tried his best not to give Kyle the impression he was pushing him away, but he was stressing Trixie out with his descriptions of the state he found Trevor in.

Kyle nodded, making his way to the opposite side of the waiting room and opening up a fashion magazine.

The next interaction was important. It was with a doctor. Trè was having a hard time preparing Trixie for the possibility she wasn't going to like what she was about to hear. People have been quite inhumane to Trevor. Trixie knew that, part of her just hoped it would all change after Aaron died. Turns out he was Pina coladas on the beach. Great.

Trevor was laying in a hospital bed, bruises covering 90% of his face, arms and legs. On top of that he had two black eyes.

Marie was the first one he was able to see. "Hey kid."

Marie, teary eyed, approached him slowly. "Hey Trevie. Take it easy okay?"

"Yknow a handsome prince saved me."

Trixe walked up behind Marie, the Green Day trio making their way to the other side of the bed. "So that's who Kyle is then? Intresting. You should get his number." Trixe managed to get herself and everyone in the room to laugh at that.

"If he's into me."

All together everyone said: "oh he's into you."

"I can just see it." Marie added, kissing Trevor on the forehead. "I'm going for a smoke outside. I'll send in your prince charming."

"Thanks kid."