two

"Billie." Marie said, her voice course as her head was still agaist Billie's chest.

Billie didn't budge. Fuck. It was already almost noon. The bar would be open soon, and Marie would be working a late afternoon shift for some extra cash. Getting into one of the only music schnools around wasn't going to be easy, or cheap.

Marie kissed Billie's hand. The thing that managed to wake him was Marie getting up and leaving the bed. "Morning sleepy head."

Billie yawned. "What time is it?"

"12." Marie responded, sitting down on the bed again. "I haven't slept like that in a long time. C'mon get up!"

"Noo I don't wanna go to school!"

"Yeah I told my mom that too. Cmon you can do it!"

Billie smirked. "Make me then."

"I'll buy you a rootbeer float. Those never fail to disipoint anyone."

"Fine." Billie stood up. "Let me at least shower first and get the smell of last night off me."

Marie blinked, a plain expression on her face.

"The smell of weed I mean." Billie made himself clear and stepped in the shower.

"Yeah I knew that's what you meant." Marie muttered with a giggle. Marie peered around the room. She'd always loved to explore, hoping she'd find a secret hallway or something. She thought she did once in her neighbours house.

The only thing interesting she found was cigerettes. She hadn't smoked one in ahwile. She picked one up and lit it, taking drags off of it slowly.

"Hey Billie!" A man walked in, startling Marie. "I forgot my---." The man, who Marie had recognized as Trè Cool, stopped his sentace as soon as he saw Marie stretched out on the bed.

"Do you ever knock?" Marie asked as she blew out the smoke.

"No." Tre shrugged. "I just hope to the almighty nobody's in their underwear...naked or going at it."

"Well Billie is in the shower. I'm sure he'll be out soon. We're going to get rootbeer floats. You can join if you want."

Tre made a grossed out face.

"You don't like Rootbeer floats?"

"No, I don't like the thought of having to watch you guys make out the entire time."

"Fine your loss Tre."

"You got any more of those smokes?"

"They're not mine. They're Billie's. I stole one from his jean pocket. I technically quit smoking a year ago. Well, I was kinda forced to. My dad found em'."

"Shit." Tre laughed.

Billie walked out of the bathroom. "Tre what did I tell you about just barging into hotel rooms?"

"This time it was your room at least. Not some old lady's."

Marie saw the opportunity for a joke. "I thought you were gonna mention a crackhead crazy prostitute." Marie linked arms with Billie Joe, holding the cigarette in between her top and bottom teeth.

"Well thats happend too." Tre admitted.

"Hey!" Billie pointed his finger at him. "That joke about me isn't funny anymore."

"Oh sorry Billie. Don't wanna embarass you infront of your little girlfriend."

"You're such a dickweed." Billie sat Marie on his lap. "Now get out. Stay away from the old ladies."

Tre laughed and ran out of the hotel room.

"Ain't he trouble." Marie said with a giggle and put out her cigarette.

"So are you." Billie whispered and kissed her lips.

Marie looked away embarrassed. "Billie I've got morning breath! Ha."

"I don't care." Billie wrapped his arms around her waist and continued kissing her.

"Mmm." Marie's lips turned into a smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Billie removed his lips from hers, breaking into a wide grin.

"What is it babe?" Marie asked, blushing as soon as she realized what she had said.

"Oh doll. You're just so beautiful." Billie whispered and returned to kissing her lips.

"You still want that float?" Marie asked with a giggle and a kiss om Billie's cheek.

"Of course doll. But it's almsot one. I'd rather you not get in trouble." Billie said as he tucked a peice of hair behind Marie's ear.

"I'm eighteen now. Besides, I've been away from there longer before. So don't worry."

"Okay Doll." Billie lit himself a cigarette.

Doll. I'm gonna fucking melt.

Billie half smiled. "If you want one just ask. You don't hace to steal them from my pants' pocket."

Marie grinned. "You have no proof I was doing that."

Billie pursed his lips. "You're not a very good liar."

"Damnit. You're too smart."

"That excuse would work on Tre but not me doll." Billie tapped her nose.

Marie grinned. "So gimme the smoke then."

Billie passed it to her, along with her leather jacket, Marie storing the smoke in between her teeth. "Cmon."

Billie wrapped his arms around her waist as they made their way out.

"Whats up with your obsession with abandoned buildings? I feel like I'm gonna fall through this motherfucking floor." Billie laughed as he sat down on an old chair in the abandoned house.

Marie laughed and sat on his lap. "Secret hideout babe." She kissed his lips and took a sip of her float.

Billie smiled. "This ain't bad. Polly doesn't screw around."

"Nah, shes been at it for years. Said she needed something to distract her from her late husband's absence."

Billie kissed her neck. "Poor girl."

Marie laughed. "Hey! I don't want ice cream all over me!"

"Fine. Haha."

"Something probobly some messed up people are into. Stop looking at me like that!"

Billie put his hands up. "That's just my face! I ain't giving you no look!"

Marie rolled her eyes. "I hate you sometimes."

"Oh c'mon you love me."

"Awfully confident."

"Damn! Aww cmon wheres that smile?"

"It's gone." She had to admit it was difficult not to break out into a wide grin. He was just too damn cute.

Billie kissed her lips multiple times, kissing her smile once it fame back. "There it is."

There was so many words she wanted to say.

I love you Billie Joe.

Thank you Billie Joe.

But she just kissed him back and let actions speak louder then words.