Chapter 1

Mia's POV

This is it. My first day of university. I look at the big building that is going to be where I live for now on. And just to top that off, Haylee and Dias get to be roommates and I don't even know my roommate. Hope she doesn't turn out to be some psycho path looking through my stuff in the middle of the night. Ahh I'm just so nervous.

"This is it—your dorm," Dias says looking at the number on the paper and back at the door with the number 381.

When I walk in, it's pretty normal, the side of room has a bed, desk, chair, usual things you need. It's really clean and tidy but except the clothes scattered onto the bed. No one is in here so i assume she went somewhere.

I leave my boxes on my bed as I look around the place. There is a window just in between our beds which is fine since I can see almost everything. Dias hugs me goodbye and I look at my schedule before unboxing everything I have.

Damon's POV

"You sure you don't want a dorm?" Austin says.

"I'll stay at the apartment." I reply.

Austin's father bought me a new car so I can get to my classes easier. I didn't ask for the car, he just intended to give it to me. I refused at first which made him slap me across the head and practically forced me to have it. Austin didn't look fazed one bit, he had plenty of cars at his fathers place. Rich fuckers.

"Alright," He says. "When does your first class start?"

"Nine-thirty" I say.

"I'm late, I gotta go. I'll see you at practice tomorrow,"

I nod.

Fuck. Practice. I forgot.

Mia's POV

When I'm picking through which book I should read, someone walks in.

"You must be..Mia, thee roommate," Her voice sounds like a purring noise. So girly and high pitched. Her nails are painted long and purple and she's holding a cup from Starbucks. She doesn't smile at me but instead sips through her straw. Her short bob blonde straight hair bounces each time she walks making her look kind of like a Polly doll. She just reminds me of one.

"Yes, it's Mia,"

"Zoe," she says, "my stuff are still coming in, that's why my part of the place looks like a total hag right now,"

Her place looks normal to me?

She takes a seat on her bed crossing her legs and picking at her nails. She chews onto her gum and smacks it as she pulls out her phone and starts jabbing her fingers into the keyboards on the screen.

"Are you seriously reading a book on a Friday night?" She begins getting up and grabbing the book looking at it in disgust, "ew...look, why don't you come to the party tonight?"

"I just got here-"

"I'm pretty, you're pretty and you need to come out and have some fun with me and my friends," She drops the book onto my bed, "I'll be back here in an hour or two, so you better get dressed, don't disappoint me, Mia," she says taking her call outside of the room.

I decide I should take a shower. Its been a long day and I need to feel comfortable when I go to sleep tonight. I'm not going to that party and that's that.

...

Why did I come?

"This is Mia, everyone," Dias says to a bunch of people sitting down at "thee spot" which Zoe called it.