CHAPTER 3

The sky blackened an unnatural amount. Was it an eclipse? Was Heaven itself vanishing? The shadow descended upon the desert land and was revealed to be a spacecraft.

Everyone from the Garrison rushed outside. The teachers guarded the students from the main view, pushing them back into the building.

But not Lance and Hunk. They were clever enough to to go out through the main exit, and were hiding behind a large wall.

The teachers held up their guns as the spacecraft door began to open. Five tall silhouettes stepped out and started to the teachers.

Lance and Hunk couldn't hear anything, but they did hear a gunshot, and then screams.

Lance and Hunk bolted back inside to hide.

________________

Lotor and his generals exited their ship. They were greeted by what they assumed were adult earthlings, as they held weapons.

"Greetings earthlings-"

"Who are you!" a male demanded.

Lotor sighed. "I was getting to that,"

"I am Prince Lotor of the-"

"You're no Prince of ours!" the same male snapped.

Axca took out her gun and shot the man dead.

The adults screamed and held their guns tighter.

"Axca!" Lotor hissed.

"They were disrespecting you!" Axca said.

"I was hoping to do this peacefully but I guess not," Lotor grumbled. He held out his gun.

"Wepons, down." he demanded.

The adults dropped their guns.

"Now, bring every, single, person in this place outside and have them stand in a line." Lotor demanded. "Zethrid, Narti, go with them and make sure they do just that. KILL. NO ONE."

_____________

Lance and Hunk hid in their dorm.

"What's going on out there?" Hunk asked.

"No clue," said Lance. "But I think we need to stay out of it-"

Suddenly a blast was heard from outside in the hallway followed by a gruff "OUT! NOW!"

Lance and Hunk peeked outside and gasped.

Outside in the hallway, were two tall women. One a giant, another a skinny lizard.

"ALIENS!!!" Hunk screamed, along with multiple other students.

"SILENCE!!!" the giant women said. "You will come with us immediately. Do you understand?"

The kids tried to shy away. But the lizard lady used her tail to round them up, including Hunk and Lance.

"Let us go!" the kids screamed. "HEEEELP!"