CHAPTER 7

There was a quick and peppy knock on the door.

"Leave me alone Lotor!" Lance cried not looking up from the bed.

"Oh, I'm not Lotor,"

Lance raised his head. He hadn't heard this voice before.

"Who-

The door swung open and in skipped another alien woman. This one looked very different from the others. She was pink and part of her head stretched so far back it was as if her head was a pony-tail hairstyle.

"Hi!" the alien jumped in his face, causing Lance to fall back.

"Ah!" Lance shouted. "Who are you?!"

"Oops! Silly me!" the alien helped him up. "I'm Ezor!" she held out her hand for a shake.

"Lance," Lance took her hand. "What are you-"

"Well come on!" Ezor interrupted by keeping his hand in her grasp and leading him out of the room.

"Wait! Where are we going?" Lance asked.

"The tour silly! We can't have you stay in your room all the time!"

"Aren't I a prisoner?"

"Of course not!" Ezor stopped. "Why would you think that?!"

"Well I was locked in that room,"

"The door was unlocked when I came in," Ezor staed.

So Lotor didn't lock me up? Lance thought.

"Well come on! No more dilly dallying!" Ezor kept walking. "You have to see our ship!"

"Ship?" Lance asked.

"Of course! How else would we travel through space?"

Lance bolted to the nearest window. HE looked out, and only saw balck and stars.

"Wait, did you not know we're in space?" Ezor asked.

Lance shook his head.

"Well you do now! NOW COME ON!!!" Ezor grabbed his hand they were on their way.

...

Ezor stopped and lead Lance into a large room. It had a long table that could fit at least twenty. In the back there was what Lance assumed to be a kitchen where servants were busy.

"This is our dining room," Ezor said. "You'll be joining us tonight for a great dinner! That is, if you want too. And in the back is the kitchen! The servants in there are working very hard for tonight!"

Suddenly, Lance noticed a cheeky look cross Ezor's face.

"Ya know..."she said. "I've caught Lotor once or twice in the kitchen making food himself! I think it was a sandwich. This was at midnight by the way. Don't tell him I saw!" Ezor giggled.

Lance couldn't help but chuckle too.

...

Lance kept following Ezor through all the rooms of the ship. The pool, training room, meeting room, The general's rooms(although they only went inside Ezor's).

All throughout the tour Ezor talked snippets of Lotor.

It was almost as if...

Lotor wasn't too bad a guy.

______________________

Ezor walked into the bridge. She had dropped Lance off back at his room.

"Well, how did it go?" Acxa asked.

"I think it went well!" Ezor beamned.

She turned to Lotor, who sat nervously in his chair.

"AAAAAAND," she said. "I dropped some cute stories about you. I think he's starting to feel more safe around here. And possibly you."

Lotor nodded.

"Did he say anything about dinner?" Lotor asked.

"He said he would think about it," Ezor said. "I'll go let him know when its time for dinner."

Lotor nodded.

"Lotor, it doesn't have to be perfect by the way," Zethrid put a hand on his shoulder. "Just...be yourself!"