CHAPTER 16

Alurra sat the paladins down in the common room.

"Paladins, I have disturbing news..." she said. "The war is far from over."

The paladins gasped and groaned.

"Guys this is good in a way!" Hunk said. "We have more time in space to find Lance!"

"I guess," Shiro said. "Alurra, what is the problem?"

"The Galra empire is now under new management. An old acquaintance of mine, Prince Lotor of the Galra empire."

"Alurra, with a galra friend?" Keith galred. "Impossible,"

Keith had recently discovered his galra heritage. And Alurra had not taken it well. She tended to ignore Keith and his ideas.

"This one was different at the time. Kind, caring, a little bit stubborn," Alurra chuckled at the memories.

"What makes them different than me?!"

"WE'RE NOT GETTING ON THIS TOPIC RIGHT NOW!!!" Alurra screamed.

Alurra didn't often scream. She quickly calmed herself.

"I didn't tell you, but one your first days here on the castle. His ship approached us trying to contact us. But this man....he is cunning and evil. And now that he is in charge of the empire...things will only get worse. I feel you are now ready to face him." Alurra said.

"Where do we find him?" Shiro asked.

"Well, the sources we have are telling us he's on his way to the capitol," Pidge said. "We can intercept him there! Infiltrate and take him out!"

"Well done Pidge!" Alurra smiled at the girl.

They had also finally learned Pidge was a female.

"We will use the green lions camouflage ability to send Pidge and Shiro into the ship. Keith and Hunk will fight off the ship and generals of Lotor until Shiro can take out Lotor."