CHAPTER 29

The generals, Keith and Hunk, Lotor and Lance, and Romelle all sat at the meeting table.

"Lotor, what's you plan?" Ezor asked.

"We infiltrate the castle of lions, Romelle will take on Alurra, and we will imprison the black paladin until he comes to his senses." Lotor said.

"We'll have to be extra careful," Keith said "Pidge is the smartest paladin and probably has been brainwashed."

Romelle sighed.

"Don't worry Romelle," Lance said. "We believe in you."

"What is our plan if we succeed?" Acxa asked.

"If we succeed, Romelle will take her place as Voltron's commander and will help us defeat my father Zarkon once and for all."

Romelle gasped quietly, unaware of this part of the plan.

"Wh-wha?" Romelle gasped. "Your royalness, I wasn't aware of this! I'm not ready to-"

"You've already shown you're ready to lead," Lotor said.

"I think you'd make a great Leader for us Romelle!" Hunk smiled.

"Yeah, we trust you, and no doubt the others will too!" Keith said.

Romelle blushed.

"How should we try breaking the brainwashing on Pidge though?" Lance asked.

"Well, so far Soulmates have been the cure," Hunk said.

"But Pidge has never met Romelle, will it still work?" Keith asked.

"Maybe we could use the machine in general to reverse it?" Romelle asked.

"Good idea. That's our best shot to free Pidge."

"Alright then, the plan is settled. We begin to search for Voltron's location." Lotor said.