CHAPTER 22

It was dark. Again. Lance opened his eyes and saw the memory balls around him again.

He could see so many jumbles of memories he wasn't sure what was real.

But suddenly, there was a bright light in the distance. He walked to it, where the light became clearer. It was another memory.

A big one...

"Lance, please" Lotor cried.

"He can't hear you," Haggar laughed.

Lotor didn't listen.

"Lance listen to me. I know you are in there. You can fight this. You mean too much to me to loose! Lance I love you!"

"Ha," Haggar chuckled. "Wonderful final words. Kill him Lance." she commanded.

Nothing happened. It was silent, except for the shaking of the gun.

"KILL HIM!" Haggar sceeched.

"Lance no!" Lotor yelled.

"NO I LOVE HIM!" Lance screamed. He dropped the balster and collapsed to the ground.

Lance inhaled sharply.

"L-Lotor..." he breathed.

"LOTOR!!!!" Lance screamed running and reaching out for the memory...

____________________

Lance bolted upright, breathing and sweating. "Lotor?" he called out. "Lotor where are-"

"Lance, Lance, its ok..." Lotor rushed to the bed and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Lotor!" Lance wrapped his arms around Lotor's neck.

"Lotor I'm so sorry!" Lance wailed. "I tried so hard! I fought so hard! But they took you away from me! I hurt you! I'm so sorry!!"

Lotor started to cry into Lance's hair. "I love you...I love you so much..."