CHAPTER 30

It wasn't hard to find the castle of lions. Mostly because they had been wormholing all over the place, releasing large amounts of traceable quintesseance.

"There they are!" Acxa called out.

The ship was a few yards away from the castle of lions.

"Alright, its time." Lotor said. "Zethrid, Narti, Romelle, get into the speedpod and infiltrate the castle. Ezor, Acxa, get into the battle pods and distract the lions. Lance, come with me."

Lance followed Lotor into the hallway, where Lotor gave him a passionate kiss.

"I love you Lance," Lotor said. "In case this doesn't work I just-"

"Stop," Lance said. "It will work. I believe in you, in us!"

____________________

Romelle was terrified. Absolutely terrified. She was about to go up against the most powerful Altean of all time, and she was gonna-

"Calm down," Zethrid said. "Your erratic breathing is giving me a headache!"

"S-Sorry...!" Romelle squeaked.

Narti put a hand on Romelle's shoulder and nodded reassuringly.

Romelle sighed. "Ok, we got this..."

...

The team of three burst into the bridge of the castle of lions.

"Lotor's generals!" Shiro gasped.

"An Altean!" Alurra gasped.

"I'll take on the black paladin," Zethrid said. "Romelle, you take the Princess. Narti, go find the green paladin Pidge."

The two nodded and got to work.

"You really think you can take on me?" Alurra smirked. "Your Princess?"

"Your no Princess of mine," Romelle growled. She formed a ball of magic in her hand and threw it at Alurra.

Alurra flew back into the wall and gasped for air.

"How-How?!!" Alurra breathed.

"Surrender Alurra," Romelle stood above her. "Free the paladins and give me the crown."

"Never!" Alurra blasted electricity at Romelle and she dodged it.

Alurra revealed her wip and wrapped it around Romelle. Romelle concentrated and the wip lost all its power, falling loose to the ground. Alurra gasped and tried to run but Romelle tacked her, holding a ball of magic to her throat.

"Surrender."

"You'll have to kill me first!"

Romelle sighed. Instead, she put her hand to Alurra's forehead and she passed out.

...

Zethrid swung at the black paladin but he dodged effortlessly.

"God dammit stay still!" Zethrid roared.

Shrio said nothing but kept attacking.

"Mr. Black Paladin you know your on the wrong side! Alurra is a mad woman and you're better than this!"

Shiro's eyes seemed to have light in them for the first time in a long time.

"You're right..." Shiro said, lowering his weapon. "I know what we've been doing is wrong, but I didn't want to go against Alurra and get brainwashed! So I-"

"No need to worry about Alurra anymore,"

They all turned to see Romelle dragging Alurra's body behind her.

"IS SHE DEAD?!" Shiro screamed.

"No! No! Of course not!" Romelle said. "She's just passed out. We need to find a place to detain her. Somewhere where she can't use her powers."

Suddenly they heard footsteps. They all turned to see Narti carrying Pidge in her arms.

"Pidge!" Shiro gasped.

"Relax we won't hurt her," Zethird.

Romelole gasped, dropping Alurra to the ground.

"Is that ...Is that her?" she breathed, walking up to Narti.

Zehthrid nodded.

Pidge walked up to look at Pidge and smiled brightly. "I'm Romelle, I can't wait to meet you..."