CHAPTER 21

Lance hopped out of his lion.

"Great job today!" he gave her a thumbs up. "We scared Lotor in his little boots today!"

Blue gave a confusing rumble. One that sounded appreciative, but...conflicted.

"Blue, beautiful, what's wrong?" Lance asked.

Blue said nothing, silently sending him off. Lance shrugged and took the hint, heading off the kitchen.

...

Lance felt a hand wrap around his waist and cover his mouth. He tried to scream but the hand muffled it.

"Hmmk!" Lance spun around to face his captor.

"Hunk! What are you doing?!" Lance scolded the cinnamon roll.

"SSSHHHHH!!!" Hunk hissed. "The team can't see us!"

"Why?"

"The team was insane to do this to you, but I'm not gonna stand by and let it happen!"

"What are you talking about?"

"They brainwashed you Lance!"

"Hunk, your jokes are lacking-"

"Lance, I'm serious." Hunk said. "I don't know how to reverse it, but I know Lotor will. Lance, please! Escape! Go to him!"

"What? Lotor?! Why would he-?!"

"Lance, as your best friend, go to him. Your wrist says your meant for eachother!"

"My wrist?"

"LANCE GO!"

"Ok! Ok!"

_______________________

LAnce flew the escape pod up to the large galra ship.

"Um, hi?" Lance sent in a transmission. "I um...my friend is saying stuff like I'm brainwashed and that I need to see Lotor. So uh, yeah! I guess I'm here?"

Lance could hear whispering on the other side but it was nonunderstadnable.

"Um, hello?" Lance called again.

"You may come in." said a female voice.

...

Lance entered the galran ship. It felt ...familiar? That was weird, Lance hadn't ever been in Lotor's-

"Lance!"

Lance was suddenly embraced in a hug from..Lotor?!

"Get off of me!" Lance wiggled out of the embrace.

"Lance please you have to remember me!" Lotor said. He grabbed Lance's sleeve and lifted it and revealed the soulmark.

He showed Lance his.

"Lance please! We're soulmates! I love you!"

"Lotor please calm down," a general entered the hall. "He doesn't remember anything-"

"He has to!" Lotor cried.

He took Lance's face in his hands, and gave him a soft kiss.