EPILOGUE

Seven years after Zarkon is defeated and the universe is sacred, 8 years after Lance and Lotor's wedding:

"Pidge! Quick moving!" Lance said.

"I'm sorry!" Pidge cried. "I'm just so nervous! What if she regrets asking me?"

Lance smacked pidge softly to scold her. "Don't say that! Romelle wouldn't've asked you to marry her if she didn't mean it! Now hold still! It's almost zipped up!"

"Papa!"

Lance turned to see Lance's adopted daughter in the doorway.

"Alma!" Lance smiled.

Lance and Lotor had adopted Alma as a baby. They named her Alma, spanish for "Soul". After all, she too had a soulmark. But this one was a language they had never seen before.

"I guess she gets it from her parents!" the two new parents had laughed.

"You're supposed to be with your daddy!" Lance said as Alma ran into his arms in a hug.

"Or yours," PIdge mumbled, and Lance elbowed her.

"I know!" Alma smiled. "Daddy said to come and tell you everything is ready! He said five minutes!" she held up five tiny fingers.

"5 minutes?!" Pidge gasped. "Oh goodness this is happening so fast!"

Alma hugged her aunt Pidge. "Its ok!" she said. "You're about to live happily ever after!" she smiled a big toothy smile.

Pidge calmed down.

"Ok, I'm ready."

Lance led her out of the dressing room and handed her off to her father, Sam holt.

Lance quickly walked ahead and sat next to Hunk and Keith.

Lotor stood at the Altar, for he was officiating.

Pidge and Romelle said their vows, and Lotor pronounced them married. Just like Lotor and Lance's the wedding was full of tears.

Romelle through the bouquet in the air.

And Keith caught it.

Keith looked at Hunk, and Hunk smiled.

"SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING!" Lance shouted at Hunk from across the room.

The couple blushed.