CHAPTER 4

Everyone(EVERYONE)was lined up in front of Lotor. They shook in their shoes. Were they gonna be hurt?

Lotor stood in front of them all, a large megaphone(alien version of course)in his hands.

"Thank you for your cooperation," he stated. "Now, unveil your soulmarks.

Everyone started holding their wrists close to them shouting things like,

"NEVER!"

Or

"PLEASE NO!"

"Do as your prince has commanded!" Acxa shouted raising her blaster

Lotor glared at. "Acxa," he hissed.

"Sorry sir," she lowered her blaster. "Just why can't we-"

"Acxa! Remember, this is different than the other times!" Exor said.

Lotor nodded, and raised the megaphone again.

"Once again, we will not harm you unless you engage first. Now please, unveil your soulmarks."

Everyone hesitantly held out their wrist.

"Thank you," Lotor said. Lotor handed over the megaphone to Narti, and began walking down the line.

...

Oh god, Oh god, OH GOD! Lance thought.

The alien was almost to his spot in the line, and he was panicking. Why did he want to look at the soulmarks? Was he going to kill his soulmate?!

Before he knew it, the alien was in front of him. Lance shook with fear.

"Remove the bracelet," the alien said.

Lance raised a shaking hand and pulled back the bracelet.

The alien's eyes widened. He looked up at Lance.

"Its you..." he breathed.

"W-Wha?" Lance stuttered.

"This is him!" the alien called to the others.

The giant one stomped up to him. Lance started to back away.

The giant walked faster.

At this point Lance was bolting away, but the giant easily caught up with him. The giant swept him up into her arms and started carrying him away,.

He could see the alien ship in the distance. He started to kick and scream.

"No! Let me go!" he screamed. "Where are you taking me?! HEEEELP!"

The garrison staff raised their guns and open fired.

"Keep Lotor's mate safe!" another alien said. "Get them to the ship! Narti and I will hold them off!"

Lance looked back and saw the staff getting their asses kicked, while the students ran inside.

Including Hunk.

"Hunk! Help me!"

Hunk didn't hear him.