CHAPTER 10

(Already 10 chapters and we're only just NOW about to get a confession-OOPS SPOILERS)

 The cloaked woman's plan went on for weeks. Everyday she would feed Lance new commands until he was ready for her final one.

Lance would ignore the Prince, send mean glares, not talk to him.

...

"Whats going on?" Ezor walked into the control room.

She could see Zethrid, Narti, and Acxa comforting Lotor on his throne. Lotor's head was in his hands and he was almost crying.

"What do you think I did?" Lotor sobbed. "Did I not give him enough support? Did I hurt his feelings? What did I-"

Ezor slapped the Prince.

"Hey!" Lotor gasped.

"Lotor, you're not gonna get an answer unless you ask him." Ezor said. "So stop worrying and cut to the chase!"

Lotor nodded and wiped his tears.

"You're right," he said. "Excuse me,"

Lotor left the room.

_________________

Lotor walked the halls on his way to Lance room.

He heard an odd sound from around the corner.

He turned the corner, to see someone he never wanted to see on his ship.

Haggar.

And she was with Lance.

"Lance!" Lotor called.

Haggar looked up. She suddenly grabbed Lance skull and his eyes glowed purple.

"Haggar stop! What have you done!" Lotor cried.

Suddenly, Lance raised a blaster aimed at Lotor.

"Lance! What are you doing-"

"He is mine now son," Haggar smirked. "He will now help me rid the universe of the empire's greatest mistake."

"If that's true, then this mistake is your fault mother!" Lotor snapped.

Haggar screeched and Lance raised the gun to Lotor's face.

"Lance, please" Lotor cried.

"He can't hear you," Haggar laughed.

Lotor didn't listen.

"Lance listen to me. I know you are in there. You can fight this. You mean too much to me to loose! Lance I love you!"

"Ha," Haggar chuckled. "Wonderful final words. Kill him Lance." she commanded.

Nothing happened. It was silent, except for the shaking of the gun.

"KILL HIM!" Haggar sceeched.

"Lance no!" Lotor yelled.

"NO I LOVE HIM!" Lance screamed. He dropped the balster and collapsed to the ground.

"NOOO!" Haggar screeched as she vanished into thin air.

Lotor rushed to Lance.

"Generals! Get over here now!!"