CHAPTER 20

Lotor would weep all night. Every night. He didn't sleep. All he could think about was Lance His laughter, his smile, his touch.

And it was gone.

Taken from him.

Stolen from him.

By them.

Voltron.

Heroes of the universe?

No.

Never.

Someone knocked on Lotors door. He slowly opened his wet eyes and walked to the door.

Ezor stood there, but before she even said anything she wrapped Lotor in a hug.

Lotor could barely feel anything. It wasn't Lance. Therefore, it was nothing.

"I'm sorry," Ezor whispered.

Lotor held back his tears and bit his lip to keep from wailing.

"We found Voltrons Location. Are you up for this?" Ezor asked.

"Yes," Lotor finally spoke.

________________

Lotor and the generals stood at the bridge. He was ready. To rescue his love.

He could see it now: He was sweep Lance off his feet and back into his arms. They would return to his ship and eliminate Voltron with a slow and painful death.

They pulled up the communications-

But nothing could have prepared him. No warning. No calm reaction available. He screamed.

It was Lance. In the Blue lion.

"Lance! Are you ok?! What are you doing?!" Lotor cried.

"Uh, piloting my lion?" Lance responded.

His voice...it was as if it wasn't Lance...

"And we're gonna kick your ass! Lets' go team!" Lance cheered.

"You...YOU MONSTERS!!!" Lotor screamed at the top of his lungs. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SOULMATE!!"

"Nothing!" Alurra smirked. "He simply chose his side. The right one."

"You've brainwashed him you bastards!" Lotor growled dangerously as the ion cannons powered up.

"FIRE!"

The ions cannons fired and the lions all jumped out of the way, giving the blast straight to the castle ship.

Lotor's exact target.

"Sir, you need to calm down!" Zethrid said.

Lotor couldn't hear her. All he could hear was ringing. The ringing was calling him, commanding him to...

"Kill her"

"What?!" Zethrid asked.

"I don't care how you do it, DESTROY HER!!!" Lotor roared.

"Lotor lance wouldn't want this!" Ezor yelled.

Lotor gasped for a second, the ringing gone. His hands lifted slowly from the controls. He took a deep breath.

"You're right..." he breathed. "You're right. But what else can we do?"

"Let them go sir, for now." Acxa said. "We have new information to consider."