CHAPTER 32

(LAST CHAPTER!)

Lance couldn't help it. His eyes wandered as he entered the church. Beautiful bluebell flowers in every vase, purple table cloths, and everyone he loved in the seats. But the moment his eyes hit the altar, time stopped.

His luscious hair, golden indigo eyes, his lilac skin-

His adoring smile....

Lance melted as he began to walk a little slower. He wanted this moment to last forever.

Finally he reached the Altar and stood face to face with Lotor, the love of his life.

"You may now say your vows." The priest said.

Lotor went first.

"Lance, the minute I saw you I was in love. Well, you were terrified but anyway-"

The crowd laughed, remembering the story.

"But everything worked out. I am so glad to have you by my side, and even more astounded that we've made it this far. I love you Lance."

It was Lance's turn.

"Lotor, I've had my fair share of brainwashing. With Haggar, and Voltron!" Lance started.

The crowd laughed at the memory.

"But one thing has always stayed constant. My love for you. Even through all that mind messing, I was never able to forget you. And how much I love you Lotor."

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss."

Lance didn't miss a second launching his lips onto Lotor's. Lotor and Lance had tears on their cheeks as they kiss and the crowd cheered.

"Heh, we made it!" Lance smiled.

Lotor wiped away Lance's tears. "There's still a lifetime to go my darling," he laughed.

"Whatever," Lance smiled. "I know we can get through it with each other by our sides."

.

.

.

.

.

THE END