CHAPTER 27

(Hey there, look at me actually using/including the coloney in a lancelot fic! Lets gop with the idea Lotor DIDN'T suck quinetesseance out of everyone kay?)

"We're going where?!" Acxa gasped.

"You heard me." Lotor said.

"But sir, it's such a long journey-"

"I have a plan."

"I'd love to hear it," Lance crossed his arms. "Along with whatever this colony is."

Lotor sighed. "Alura and I...are not the last Alteans. Long ago, I saved quite a few Alteans and brought them to a secret location. A colony, on the far side of the galaxy. There they have been safe. If we can find one there with enough quinetsenes to rival Alurra, perhaps we will have a chance at finally ending this war."

"Oh my god..."Keith and Hunk gasped.

"Lotor! Why didn't you tell me!" Lance yelled.

"It was not relevant," Lotor shrugged it off quickly.

"But sir, we do not have much time! How will we get there?" Ezor asked.

"I haven't tried it in a long time," Lotor said. "But I too, can create Altean wormholes. Perhaps I can create one straight to the colony and back."

"Lotor! I'm serious!" Lance stood in front of Lotor. "You've kept an entire civilization hidden from me?!"

"Darling, I just didn't know the right time to tell you!" Lotor said.

Lance sighed. "Your lucky your cute."

___________________________

Lotor put his hands on the controls of the ship, in deep concentration.

The controls started to glow, and so did...outer space?! It glowed brighter and brighter until finally everything dimmed back to normal.

They looked out the ship's windows and saw rolling hills of green and houses of blue.

"We're here." Lotor said, out of breath.

"Lotor are you-"

"Let us go," Lotor walked away from Lance.

...

Lotor and Lance, the generals, and Hunk and Keith walked out of the ship and into the colony.

Altreans everywhere gawked at the sight of the people and bowed before Lotor.

Lotor led them to a town square, where a large statue of him stood.

"Wow," Lance whistled.

"Talk about large ego," Hunk mumbled.

"It wasn't my idea," Lotor said, shocking Hunk, who squeeked in fear.

"People of Altean Colony," Lotor called. "The universe is in great peril, but we are in need of one of you to help us come one step closer i to saving it!"

The crowd started to chatter.

"We are in need of an Altean Alchemist! On e that may rival your previous Princess. For she has gone mad with power, and must be stopped."

The crowd began to chatter again, more nervous.

"I shall!"

The crowd turned to a young lady. She had long blonde hair worn in pigtails and a braid. She wore a long sleeve billowy blouse.

"Whom are you?" Lotor called.

"I am Romelle," the girl said. "I am skilled in Altean Alchemy. If someone is threatening our home, our universe, I will do whatever it takes to protect it." she bowed.

"Even if it meant taking on Voltron itself?"

"Yes your majesty,"

"Then welcome to our team," Lotor held out his hand.

Romelle took it, and stood with Lotor and the others.

"When we return we shall be victorious!" Lotor called. "And you will be free to roam the universe once again!"

The crowd cheered.