Chapter 11. (H)

My head rested on the car's window as I loudly snored, Kenma was occupying all three back seats lying down. Kuroo chuckled and placed his right hand on my left thigh.

Y/N: Huh? WHat? I didn't steal the bread I swea- Oh, Tetsu... Was I snoring? I bet I was UGH this is so embarrassing.

I covered my face.

KUROO: Don't be silly, you were cute.

He laughed heartily and moved his hand from my thigh to my cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

KUROO: We're almost there, are you too tired to meet the team?
Y/N: A little bit...
KUROO: Alright then, can you text coach Nekomata not to wait up for us?

He handed me his phone. I sleepily sent the text yawning. Kuroo laughed.

Y/N: What? U wanna fight, big guy?
KUROO: That sounds very interesting, tell me more.
Y/N: Oi! Don't make fun of me. I've got- YAAAAAWWWNN.

I couldn't finish the sentence. Kuroo chuckled at me, and smiled. Life couldn't get better than this.

KUROO: Goodnight, Kenma...
KENMA: Goodmghgfhihgt.
Y/N: Night~

KUROO: Hey, (y/n). We're home, wake up.

I showed no signs of life, I was passed out on the car seat with my mouth wide open. Kuroo smirked at me and picked me up like a princess and brought me in the house. His parents were ready to greet me properly but then they saw Kuroo bringing me in that way.

KUROO: Shhhh, she's sleeping...

He whispered not to wake me and brought me upstairs to his room and gently laid me on the bed. He didn't want to take my clothes off without my consent so he just took off my jacket and my shoes and socks. He then proceeded to get my luggage. Finally he got to rest, he changed into some boxers and got under the covers pulling my unconscious self close to his chest.

KUROO: Goodnight, (y/n). I love you...

I woke up and felt my pillow of a strange material, I quickly realized it wasn't a pillow, it was Kuroo's chest, which, technically, you could consider a pillow. He was even more defined than the first time I saw him, or better said, touched him. Realizing I'd woken up next to him made my body overflow with happiness and I snuggled closer to him caressing his chest and tracing the lines of his muscles with the tips of my fingers. Unfortunately my awakeness didn't last long and I lost consciousness a little after that. When I finally woke up I felt like I'd slept through an entire geological era.

KUROO: Goodmorning, princess.
Y/N: Wh- time.
KUROO: It's 2 P.M.
Y/N: Wha-!
KUROO: You must have been sleep deprived with all that work and school.
Y/N: Scho-
KUROO: Don't worry, princess. It's a saturday.
Y/N: Mm.

I quickly lifted the covers to check if my clothes were off. I was relieved as I saw I still had my jeans and sweater on. Kuroo read me.

KUROO: I wouldn't have...
Y/N: Mmmh

My brain was barely functioning, I had rough week, physically and mentally. I was dehydrated and tried to formulate a phrase but failed, but Kuroo read my mind.

KUROO: There's a water bottle beside the bed.

He said while texting on his phone.

To: Kenma
I'm huddled up at home, the Misses is practically dead so we're gonna take a few days for her to get back to a normal sleeping schedule.

From: Kenma
Alright, see you monday.

I gobbled down more than half of the water in the bottle, then stopped to breathe, and then drank the rest. I was leaning on my side towards the end of the bed. Suddenly I felt Kuroo's arms hug me from the back.