Chapter 31.

A/N: GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS OHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HAIKYUU S4 COMES OUT TODAY I CANNOT IM DYING HOLY SHUTHTBRDH I CAME ACROSS THIS SAVIOUR OF AN IMAGE ON INSTAGRAM AND UTS JUST A SCREENCAP BUT I DEADASS STARTED CRYING AT IT LIKE LEGIT CRYING IF U WANT PROOF HERE IT IS

YES THAT IS ME OK? OK. I AM GOING CRAZY RN HES SO ADORABLE I CANNOT GUYS SOMEONE'S GONNA HAVE TO REVIVE ME CUZ IM PASSIN OUT HOLY SHIET WHEEEW

-

KUROO: Hey, you wanted to see me?
Y/N: Hi, yes I did...
KUROO: How are you feeling?
Y/N: Uhm, they filled me up with painkillers so I can't feel half of my body right now...
KUROO: Right...

He chuckled and sat down beside her, this time he didn't grab her hands, he felt like it would make her uncomfortable.

KUROO: So what did you need me for?
Y/N: Well, uhm...
You said we met in Japan and we live there?
KUROO: Yeah...
Y/N: S-so you came on vacation with me here?
KUROO: Uh, no I came here when I heard you got hurt...
Y/N: Y-you flew all the way here from J-Japan?
KUROO: Yes, I did.
Y/N: Well that's just proves it...
KUROO: W-what?
Y/N: You seemed like an amazing guy yesterday and I wanted to make an effort to try and remember you and you just proved that you're really amazing... I want to remember you really bad now... Can you help me?
KUROO: Y-yeah, o-of course. What can I do??
Y/N: Can you tell me everything about us? In detail? Like your story yesterday, b-but more detailed...
KUROO: S-sure so uhm-

He was about to start when her hand was stretched in front of him. He looked at her with a confused look.

Y/N: U-uhm, I liked it when you did that, w-when you held my hand... Please keep doing it...
KUROO: Alright then...

He smiled and took her soft hand into his starting his story.

-

(y/n)'s mom watched as Kuroo held her hand and spoke about all that they'd been through. She smiled.

MOM: ( He really is the best guy she could've picked... )
SOFIA: Hey! Mom! I'm here, what's the news??
MOM: Oh hey Sof, she's awake, but she's got
amnesia...
SOFIA: What?!
MOM: Kuroo's trying to help her remember him, he's telling her everything they went through over the years hoping something makes it click...
SOFIA: Oh my god, he must be devastated...
MOM: He is...

-

Y/N: Oh my god, I punched someone?
KUROO: That's what you told me... You also told me you went back home and... You punched your walls repeatedly out of anger until... Until your knuckles were bleeding a-and you only stopped when Sofia kicked down the door and stopped you.
Y/N: W-wait, Sofia, I know that name...

In the meantime Sofia walked into the room.

Y/N: You! You're Sofia, you're my... Sister! A-and you! T-Tetsurou Kuroo! My boyfriend! A-and mom!
Lisa! T-the girl I punched! Mai, Minako, Ayumi, my teammates! I remember now, I was skiing and there was an ice patch and I hadn't seen it 'cause I was tired so I slipped on it and then I hit a dune and hit my head, I called the rescue team and then I passed out!

Kuroo and Sofia looked at eachother, tears in their eyes, and when they looked back (y/n) was passed out again.

-

SOFIA: Nurse!!!
NURSE: Yes? What seems to be the problem?
KUROO: Sh-she remember everything a-a-and then s-she passed out!
NURSE: I'll run some scans and get the doctor.
SOFIA: Thank you!

-

NURSE: It seems like something made her memory click and then all the years of her life came back and her mind couldn't quite handle it so that's why she passed out. It seems like when she'll wake up she'll have registered all her memories again and she'll be okay...
MOM: That's great, thank you so much!

The nurse walked away and (y/n)'s mom turned towards Kuroo and Sofia.

MOM: Oh my god! Do you know what made her memory click?
KUROO: More like who made her memory click...

He said turning towards Sofia.

SOFIA: Wh- Me?!
KUROO: We were talking about you and she recognized your name, and then when you walked into the room she associated your name to your body and then she remembered everything.
SOFIA: Wow...
MOM: You must be more than just a sister to her...

-

Kuroo sat beside (y/n) as she slept, smiling at her.

KUROO: (She's so cute...)

He sighed.

(y/n)'s eyes fluttered open and as soon as her eyes met his she smiled.

Y/N: Hey Tetsu...
KUROO: Hey beautiful...
Y/N: Jeez you look worse than me, and I'm the one that almost fell off a mountain...

She chuckled at him.

KUROO: Yeah well... Someone had me so worried I couldn't sleep or eat...

(y/n) sat up at lightning speed and got dizzy because of the sudden movement.

Y/N: YOU HAVEN'T BEEN EATING??
KUROO: HEY, HEY! LAY BACK DOWN RIGHT NOW, YOUNG LADY!
Y/N: Bu-
KUROO: LAY!
Y/N: But you n-
KUROO: BACK!
Y/N: Can you jus-
KUROO: DOWN!
Y/N: Fine!

She whined and laid back down on the bed.

Y/N: BUT EAT SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!
KUROO: FINE I'LL GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT JUST STAY THERE.
Y/N: FINE!

Kuroo stomped out of the room and (y/n) watched him with an annoyed pout on her face.

A few seconds he stomped back in and without a warning he kissed her passionately.

KUROO: I MISSED YOU.

He shouted angrily.

Y/N: ME TOO.

She shouted back, with his same tone, her cheeks slightly tinted.

-

A/N: I just loved this dynamic w them LMAO the wanting to care for each other so bad they get mad about it lmao... ANYWAYS I AM SO NOT READY FOR SEASON 4 IM CRYING, ALSO MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW AND MY FRIENDS ARE ALL MAKING ME BDAY EDITS SO IM SO EMOTIONAL I CANT-