Chapter 21.

Kuroo's foot tapped impatiently as he waited for the train to halt, his hands fidgeting with excitement and restlessness. Finally the train stopped, the door slid open and out walked his precious (y/n) with a sleepy and slightly annoyed look on her face. He lunged to her and caught her by surprise when he hugged her tight out of the blue.

KUROO: (y/n), thank god you're here. My god, I missed you so much, I hate this, I can't go on a whole year like this, I need to have you with me at all times. Are you alright? Are you tired? Are you hungry? Can we go back to my apartment and cuddle for hours and hours and hours until you fall asleep in my arms in that cute way you do? Please say yes, please, I beg you...

He rambled on and on and on touching her everywhere, checking to see if she was alright, her annoyed look didn't leave her face but his behavior was still really funny. She slightly pushed him away, freeing her hands to rub her strained eyeballs.

Y/N: Calm down Tetsu, y-

And in split second she was back in his arms.

KUROO: Oh, how I missed your voice saying my name like that.

She rolled her eyes and patted him on the back.

Y/N: Come on you big baby, let's go home.

-

KUROO: Do you want to grab some food on the way home? There's not much to cook with...
Y/N: Yes please...
KUROO: What do you want to e-
Y/N: Burger.

She firmly stated, her eyes widened. Kuroo chuckled and took his hand off of her thigh to make a turn, placing it right back after that.

(y/n) ate her burger voraciously and Kuroo just propped his head up with his arm and stared at her in bliss, it wasn't a pretty sight but it was beautiful for him, she was beautiful.

When she'd finished she dropped on the booth chair, satisfied but drained of energy. Kuroo moved to her side of the booth and made her lie down on his legs, caressing her silky hair. There was no doubt that he'd missed her like crazy.

He transported his half dead lover to his apartment and even though he'd clearly seen her pajamas in her suitcase he preferred to dress her in some volleyball shorts and his university's hoodie. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, whispering in her ear.

KUROO: I love you, (y/n). Not being with you was hell, I don't ever wanna do that again...

-

(y/n)'s eyes fluttered open and she didn't recognize the room she was in, Pink Floyd's Dark Side Of The Moon was blasting, muffled by the shut door. The music became clearer as he walked out of the room and saw Kuroo belting out Eclipse while he made breakfast.

Y/N: Good morning, David Gilmour...
KUROO: (y/n)! You're awake! I tried waking you up earlier by shaking you violently but you were passed out.

He jogged to the record player and turned the volume down a little, then he walked to his girlfriend to give her a quick kiss on the lips by holding her chin.

KUROO: Come eat, you must be hungry.
Y/N: What time is it?
KUROO: One p.m.
Y/N: How is it that I always sleep so late when I sleep with you?
KUROO: I have magical powers...

(H)

Once they were done with their, well, at this point it was brunch, Kuroo picked (y/n) up by the legs and transported her to the bedroom, smirking at her giggles and pleas to put her down.

KUROO: You know, I didn't only miss your cute laugh, your smile and everything that makes you cute as hell...
I also missed your lips around me, your soft breasts, and making you squeal with pleasure...

Her eyes widened at every word and she shivered as his hand moved from her lips to her breast and then moved lower, teasing her as he watched her face grow red.

Y/N: T-Tetsu...

She breathed out and placed her hand on his cheek to kiss him, he leaned down over her and crashed his lips with hers, pushing and pulling energetically. They hadn't properly kissed yet and they were hungry for eachother. Kuroo reached out for a condom without breaking the kiss, he must have bought them the day before because they were still in the box. (y/n) broke the kiss and smirked at him.

Y/N: Tetsu... I'm on the pill.

His eyes widened, he was finally going to be able to do it bareback with her, he'd been having dreams about it a few months into being alone in that apartment, and now she was going to make his dreams come true.

He flipped her around and lifted her rear up to himself.

KUROO: You know, these volleyball shorts really give you a great ass, it's too bad basketball shorts are loose, I know what I'd look at if you played volleyball...

(y/n) was flustered and her face was red but he only had view of her rear. He slid th volleyball shorts down and lifted the hoodie off of her, revealing her naked breasts and her tight underwear which were mercilessly torn off of her. He ran his finger on her slit and felt her juices on it.

KUROO: You're so wet for me, (y/n)... That's really cute~

He proceeded to move his finger along it repeatedly causing her to twitch every time he passed a sensitive spot. Without any warning one of his fingers entered her, earning a small moan. He slowly moved inside and out of her, she was especially sensitive since it'd been at least six months since they last did it, and she was craving him. The moving got faster and faster and right when she found herself in some sort of balance with the pleasure he inserted another finger. Kuroo had almost reached his goal, but she wasn't quite screaming yet, so in he went with his dick, thrusting deep inside of her.

Y/N: A-ahhhh! Tetsu-u~

She squealed, because of their position his dick was reaching as far down as possible. It felt so much more amazing without a condom and both of them were melting into each other at every thrust.

KUROO: Fuck- (y/n), you feel so good...
Y/N: T-Tetsu- Nghh- haah

He gripped her breasts and squeezed her nipples as he kept ramming into her, hard. Both of them sweating and panting.

KUROO: (y-y/n)... I'm close...
Y/N: M-me t-too-
KUROO: Are you ready?
Y/N: Y-yes, do it, T-Tetsu.

As soon as he got permission he gave one last thrust and spilled himself inside her, both of their bodies collapsing on the bed, drained.

KUROO: That was amazing, please stay here forever.

(y/n) chuckled and hugged snuggled up with him as close as she could.

Y/N: I wish...