Chapter 39. (H)

Y/N: So, Ushijima-san, where are you going to play?
USHIJIMA: I've had a few requests but, I'm most likely going to Schweiden Adlers.
Y/N: Oh, cool! What about you, Bokuto-san?
BOKUTO: I told you not to call me that! Please, just call me Bokuto, or Kou.
Y/N: Sorry, sorry, I forget. Where are you going then, Kou?
BOKUTO: I have no idea, it's so hard to choose!!

He ran his hands through his hair as he groaned.

BOKUTO: But I'm for sure not going to Schweiden Adlers, I wanna fight against Ushiwaka!

He grinned at his soon-to-be opponent. Ushijima just ignored him.

BOKUTO: OI! Don't ignore me!!

(y/n) giggled as Kuroo sat beside her, handing her some snacks.

-

Once the goodbye party was over, the two retired to Kuroo's room.

(y/n) took off her knee brace and massaged her knee a bit.

KUROO: Man, I'm beat.
Y/N: I hope not too beat...

She said as she sat on the bed and lifted her shirt over her head. Kuroo's eyes widened. He rushed to her and grabbed her waist, kissing down her neck. (y/n) chuckled as he basically ripped her shirt off since she was taking too long. He pinned her down to the bed roughly and (y/n) hissed in pain.

KUROO: Oh, shit, your knee, I'm so sorry!
Y/N: Hey, it's fine, just, I'm gonna need you to be a tiny bit gentler than usual as much as I hate to say it.
KUROO: Alright, baby.

He switched gears and softly kissed her lips, moving down her body. He carefully took her shorts off and kissed her clothed clit, teasing it a bit for her to get wet. (y/n) let out soft moans and Kuroo moved her panties to the side and glided his finger over her entrance, juices coating it in doing so.

Y/N: Mhh, stop teasing me...
KUROO: But it's so fun...

He spoke in a low voice before kissing her clit again his finger slightly poking into her hole, then being pulled back out.

KUROO: I love it when you move your hips trying to get more, it's so cute and pathetic at the same time.

He said and kissed her again...

KUROO: Sorry, baby, I gotta be rough with you some way.

...And again...

Y/N: P-please, I can't take it-
KUROO: Well if you're begging...

Finally he inserted a finger and curled it inside her, stretching her out a tiny bit before putting another inside, as his middle and pointer were thrusting inside her, his thumb circled around on her clit, giving her more pleasure. (y/n) moaned his name, making him grow in his underwear. He sped up the pace, watching her pleasured expressions with a smirk on his face, suddenly he pulled his fingers out and dropped his pants and underwear on the floor.
He lifted her up from the bed and set her on his lap, her legs slightly wrapping around his waist. Her hands moved from his chest down to his dick that was between their bodies. She slowly jerked it as his lips met hers and he groaned into the kiss. After a few strokes, Kuroo carefully picked up (y/n) and dropped her down on his dick.

Y/N: Ah! G-give me a warning next time-
KUROO: Nah.

He chuckled into her ear as he thrust his hips upward, pushing himself deep into her. (y/n)'s mind started going blank as he thrust right into her special spot. Her hips instinctively started moving, grinding on him as he pounded into her.

KUROO: Ah, fuck. Just like that, baby...

(y/n) was breathing heavily, her arms wrapped around his neck tightly as their sweaty bodies rubbed against each other. Kuroo's lips latched onto her neck, making her moan out his name.

Y/N: C-cumming-

Her legs stiffed up as she clenched around his dick. Her juices coated the sheets as Kuroo strained to thrust into her a couple more times before pumping a load of sperm into her. Both of them were panting, trying to steady their breathing. (y/n) relaxed her muscles and dropped her head onto his shoulder. Kuroo carefully picked her up and pulled out of her. He pulled a sheet over the both of them and cuddled her to sleep while whispering sweet nothings into her ear, occasionally leaving small kisses on her lobe. (y/n) sighed with a smile on her face, satisfied after waiting so long for that very moment.

-

Kuroo woke up with a sleeping beauty in his arms. It'd been so long he'd almost forgot the feeling of her bare skin against his. Having her in his arms like that almost made him hard again.

Actually, scratch that, it did make him hard again. However, who was he to wake up his precious girlfriend as she slept so soundly in his arms for something as petty as sex? As amazing as it was with her, he preferred to put his own desires to the side, and simply observed her as she slept with her mouth wide open and her cheeks squished.

He didn't even realize an hour had passed by when she woke up and rolled around in his arms, she stared up at him with a grin on her face.

Y/N: Good morning...
KUROO: Good morning, beautiful...

He said as he pecked her on the nose. The sight of her breasts reinforced his feeling from before and, once again, he was tall and proud only for her. (y/n) noticed a presence poking her and realized.

Y/N: Again?? Even after last night??
KUROO: I can't help it, you're too beautiful...

He said as he moved some hair behind her ear and pecked her nose again.

Y/N: Well, lemme give you a hand then...

She said as she crawled down in between his legs and got to work.

-

The rest of their day together consisted of sexual activities and food, making it the perfect last day before (y/n) had to go back home.

-

A/N: Ok, before you crucify me for taking this long to update; I'm really sorry... I knew it was time for some smut again but I didn't have any inspiration for it so it took some time to get this done. I hope you like it and uhm I hope you're not too mad for how long it took. Also 21k reads is absolutely insane and I- tysm i love u sm <3