Chapter 24 (H).

HATO: Good morning everyone, my name is coach Hato and I'm going to be training you this week. I'm sure all of you are aware there will be university high level team scouts watching these practices and depending on your skill they may or may not offer you a scholarship. This means you have to give these trainings your all. We have a team of competent and expert coaches and trainers here today who will be working with you singularly and as a group to develop your fundamentals and your teamwork abilities. Please form three groups.
Group number one, you're starting with layups, move to the left of the court.
Group number two, you're starting with some passing drills, please move to the right of the court.
Group number three, you're starting with physical, Roxanne here is an excellent trainer and physical therapist from Europe and she's got a workout prepared for you today.
Alright everyone, let's get to work!

There must have been around 20 girls in that gym that day. 20 of the most talented juvenile basketball players in the country. (y/n) might have been big at Nekoma, but she knew well that here, she was just the same as anyone else. Everyone was special there, and because of that everyone became ordinary in that environment.

But that didn't discourage her, no, that got her fired up. She knew she was going to have to prove herself with so many talented people, and the thought of overcoming all 20 of those amazing players was enough to get her engine going.

-

KUROO: Ssoo... How was it?

He asked while looking at his unusually silent girlfriend with a concerned look.

Y/N: It was okay...
KUROO: Are you alright? Did something happen?
Y/N: I'm good...
KUROO: (y/n), I can tell when you're lying. If you don't wanna talk to me just say so...

He frowned and looked away.

Y/N: Wait, no...

She grabbed his hands in hers and looked him in the eyes.

Y/N: I'm sorry, babe, it's just... I realized something that was really hard to admit to myself, so it's gonna be even harder to admit to other people...
KUROO: Whenever you're ready...
Y/N: Well... You know how my team back home wasn't that pleasant to be around? Well it was still a team...
KUROO: Huh?
Y/N: I guess what I mean is... It's never been just me, even though my teammates pretty much hated me, I still had them. I guess... I'm-
Scared? It's just me against so many talented people, and to be honest I kinda feel ordinary around them. If they're all so talented what makes me special?
KUROO: Honestly? Right now, nothing. They're just as talented as you so you're the same as everyone else. But you know how you differentiate yourself from them? Be the one who overcomes that and finds space to improve. Be the one who rises above their current skills and moves onto the next level. You're not any different? Become different.
That's the only way you can get anything good out of this.
Y/N: Wow... That was amazing, Tetsu. Thanks...
KUROO: Anytime.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss her. She was still a bit shocked and amazed by the advice. They'd been together almost a year and she still had things to learn about him, she'd never met this side of him, mostly because she never had to. She'd never needed to hear encouraging words about basketball from him because she'd never been discouraged. And the one time she had he came through and swept away her insecurities swiftly.

-

The couple drove home and (y/n) took a warm shower, Kuroo was sitting on the bed reading a book when she came in wearing a towel.

Y/N: Jesus, Tetsu, do you ever clean up this room?
KUROO: Relax, it's fine.
Y/N: No, I won't relax, look at this mess!

She bent down to pick up the clothes on the floor, the short towel she wore revealed everything there was to reveal and Kuroo felt himself harden at the sight. He stood up and hugged her from behind, holding her tight against him from the breasts with one hand, the other snaking under the towel making its way to her heat.

KUROO: How about I make you relax then?

He teased, and as she felt herself twitch, Kuroo felt a wet substance meet the finger he'd placed in front of her entrance.

KUROO: What a good girl, you're already wet for me.

He pushed the finger in excruciatingly slow.

Y/N: Ngghh
KUROO: See? You're already relaxing, the only thing that'll be tense when I'm done with you will be your legs when I'm about to make you cum.

He whispered in her ear and bit on her neck as his finger pumped into her slowly.

Y/N: Haah, n-nghaa

She moaned at the painful pleasure she was feeling.

KUROO: You're getting so wet, (y/n). Do you like it that much?

He pushed in another finger, still pumping in and out slowly, teasing her, pushing her to the edge.

Y/N: T-Tetsu- F-fast-
KUROO: I'm sorry? I couldn't hear you.

He continued teasing her as she threw her head back against his shoulder, her eyebrows furrowed as she took deep and uneven breaths.

Y/N: F-faster-
KUROO: Beg for it~
Y/N: P-please T-Tetsu, f-fuck me f-aster.

She managed to say and Kuroo got even harder hearing her say those words, he started moving his fingers faster and faster. (y/n) was moaning in pleasure, making Kuroo's dick grow harder at every moan.

(y/n) screamed as she climaxed onto his fingers, but he didn't stop, he rode out her orgasm to the fullest, bringing her close to a second one.

He sealed her second orgasm by moving his hand from her breasts to her clit, rubbing it alternately to the pumps from his other fingers, not giving (y/n) an ounce of time to breathe as she felt immense pleasure overcome her body, climaxing a second time. But Kuroo wasn't done yet.

He pushed her onto the bed and spread her thighs apart with his hands, he kept rubbing her clit as he brought his mouth to her heat, licking, sucking, and biting it. Once again, she was nearing her limit. He ran his left hand up her body, finding his way to her breasts, pulling and squeezing her nipples as his mouth worked wonders on her lower body. She was overcome by pleasure as she moaned out his name repeatedly, screaming it as she orgasmed for the third time.

At this point Kuroo was at his own limit, his dick almost in pain pushing against the restriction of his shorts. He pulled them down and sighed in relief, freeing himself from that cage, letting his hard member spring out.

(y/n) lied there, defeated, flinching as he climbed on top of her.

KUROO: Can you still go?

He smirked and trailed kisses from her lips down her neck, leaving love bites all over. He placed his finger at her entrance.

KUROO: You're still wet, very wet actually.
Your body still needs me, what about you?
Y/N: Fuck me.

She whispered, and Kuroo didn't think twice before he rammed into her, full force, making her scream in pleasure. He reached deeper inside of her with every thrust, groaning as she tightened around him, not letting him out.

KUROO: Ah, fuck, (y/n). You feel so good.

He cursed, moving closer to her as she dug her nails into his back and moaned. He stopped to turn her around, ramming into her from the back, reaching even deeper than before. Both of them were panting as they reached their limit.

KUROO: Haah, (y/n), I'm close.

She didn't even have time to answer before she came onto him, juices flowing out of her and dripping onto the bed as he kept thrusting and giving one last thrust, spilling himself inside her and groaning as both of them dropped on the bed.

They took deep and heavy breaths, evening them each time and Kuroo pulled (y/n) onto his chest, caressing her back softly.

KUROO: Told you I'd make you relax.