chapter 5

third person view

third person view

renjun was trying to hack into a laptop that belonged to someone they had held hostage, in order to get more information on him. he didn't get a wink of sleep the past few nights, so he drank more coffee.

"hey renjun", kun said as he entered the room. renjun looked up from the laptop to make eye contact with kun. "yes?"

"she liked what you made, but you did only make it so that it's only us and the ones who know about it will get alerted?" kun asked.

"yes, i'm a hundred-percent sure", renjun replied. "trust me on it"

"i guess she'll be staying with us longer than we thought", kun said. "did chenle get information about yeonha's dad?"

"nope", renjun replied. "it's strange, chenle is really clever and knows how to get information and background checks done easily"

"maybe check her school documents" kun suggested.

"the father used a fake name, everything about her personal information at school is fake", renjun replied. "he must have a lot to hide if he came down to that point"

"yeah, something's fishy with her father", kun agreed.

"chenle has been stressed the past few days since he couldn't get any lead to the guy and the father", renjun said. "taeyong-hyung is usually impressed by him, he can't let him down now, his pride won't let it be"

"i heard he's staying at the side-headquarters at incheon with xiaojun, mark and hendery" kun informed.

"yeah, he thinks the father must be staying at incheon" renjun replied. a few taps on the keys from renjun until he spoke. "bingo"

"you hacked it?" kun asked with a proud smile.

"yep, of course, by the best hacker in the world" renjun said with a prideful grin.

"i'll get going, i need to catch a bus to the place where i buy medications" kun said and fled off.

"alright" renjun replied.

yeonha's pov

i stayed in bed the whole day without doing much. i got a hang of the wheel chair though. every time i had used the restroom, i got better. i'd think to myself about how i should live my life after i heal from these injuries.

i'm considered lucky since i feel like i have a fast healing body. i already feel less pain on my left leg and my head, well it hurts when i think too much but overall, i feel like i'll have a speed recovery.

the next day, they didn't bring me any food, i was quite shocked. also not wanting to disturb anyone by using the gadget, i carefully got onto the wheel chair and headed towards the door and opened it. i saw that the room i was in was part of a hallway and seemed like the kitchen was pretty far away.