chapter 29

"are you sure you still want to go to school?", renjun asked again

"are you sure you still want to go to school?", renjun asked again. "it's not safe anymore"

"renjun, chill", i said as i sat down on the couch in the living. to be honest, i was afraid to step inside the school's campus but i didn't really have a choice. "i'm sure that it won't happen again"

"but what if you really get kidnapped? i'm not allowing you, you're not allowed to step foot out of this place anymore", renjun said sternly as he hugged me tightly. jaemin was there on the couch thinking while haechan had a gun in his hand, playing around with it.

"so who's the motherfucker that we need to kill?", haechan said as he stopped playing with the gun and he held it tightly while staring at it. "he's not taking my favorite female friend"

"i mean, i can bring my favorite gun to kill him", jeno said casually.

"no, if there's anyone killing that guy, it has to be me", jaemin said as he stood up. he looked over at me with an unreadable face. "i'll be in taeyong's office if you need me"

"anyways, renjun, i'm still going to school tomorrow", i said and tried to break the hug but he was stronger. "no, you're not going yeonha. you're the best thing that has happened to me after my parents died, so please, don't go"

i looked over at haechan and jeno who were casually trying to leave the living room without ruining the atmosphere but jeno had to trip over haechan's foot. there was a loud thud when he hit the floor which made renjun look over behind him.

"great jeno, out of all the times you could trip", haechan dissed him.

"it's alright, i was about to leave anyways", i said and broke the hug when renjun was distracted. renjun pouted and held my hand, not wanting me to go. "i have to do homework, renjun"

i pulled my hand away from renjun and headed towards the door where haechan and jeno were at and before i got to leave, i heard jeno say something to haechan.

"oh right, there's a power outage again tonight", jeno said. i looked over at him and back to the door, quickly making my way out and to my bedroom. i locked the door and got my homework from my bag and started doing it.

"why the fuck does math have to be so hard?", i questioned as i was in the middle of doing my math homework. i ended up staying up until 9 o' clock in the night. "that's weird, jeno said there was a power outage tonight"

"he must've lied", i muttered and placed all my finished homework in my bag and plopped onto my bed, getting ready to sleep as i tucked myself into bed. i stayed on my phone for a few minutes until i became sleepy. "i think i'll sleep now"

i was getting ready to sleep until the lights suddenly turned off and the room was dark.

"well shit guess who ain't sleeping anymore", i cursed and got my phone and opened a contact.