Chapter Five

(Melinda's POV)

"Can I please have all the girl's that got their wristbands signed to come up onstage for me?" Geo said into the microphone. I eagerly hopped on to stage, me being the first one on there, I felt weird at first, but hey, I was dancing with Mikey. Of course I'm gonna be excited. As soon as all the girls were onstage, the chairs were brought out, and I sat in the front one. The music started, and the boyz came on to the stage, all dressed up. My heart flipped at the sight of Mikey in a tie... He is so unf. I can't. As soon as he reached for my hand, my heart dropped to my stomach. I did my best to keep my sanity as I danced along with him, but I bet he could feel my hands shaking. As the music came to an end, I started to get sad, but when he pulled me up from the dip and the music ended, his lips touched my cheek yet again, in front of all the girls. I smiled, and tried to contain my tears as he enveloped me into a hug, and I was sent off stage. Once set back to my seat, the tears started coming out. Mikey Fusco and I had just danced onstage together. And then he kissed my cheek. Again. How could I not cry? He had to like me. He picked me to dance with him, he kissed my cheek TWICE, it all had to mean something. Melinda what the fuck is wrong with you he was just being nice. My heart said one thing but my mind said another. What is wrong with me? As the show came to an end, the boyz announced they'd be doing another meet and greet afterwards for the non VIP... But I decided I'd go just to talk to Mikey. When we were escorted out of the room, I jumped into the line to meet Mikey... Again. when I reached him, his face fell. Oh no, what did I do? "Hi Mikey.." I smiled, and handed him the snapback I had bought with "Mrs. Fusco" in big purple letters across the front. He scribbled his signature on it, then handed it back to me. "Hey." He mumbled. "Can I ask you something?" I asked, getting dismayed. "No, I have to meet the other fans." He said blandly. My eyes filled with tears, and I nodded, and walked away. What just happened? Reality is what just happened. It's obvious Mikey didn't like me. How could I be so stupid...

(Mikey's POV)

Fuck. What did I just do? Wait, no I did the right thing. Although I hurt her, I stopped her from being lead on by me. Even if I did feel something for her, we could never be anything. I'd never see her, her living all the way out here and everything. My heart hurt as I met with other fans, and I tried to be polite but I was so upset. I decided to call out early. I went up to my hotel room, where Nicolette was sitting on her bed. "Hey Mikester, next weekend we've gotta go to NYC for my Dance Couture photoshoot, just an FYI..." She said. I ignored her, and trudged into the bathroom. I'm a terrible person...