Chapter Twelve

(Melinda's POV)

"You're sucha little dick oh my God." I growled at Mikey, who was helping me walk over to my make up chair. "I'm so sorry... She just... Distracts me..." Mikey sighed, and I could feel his guilt. We got to my chair, and he held my waist, and lifted me into it. He sat in the one diagonal from me, and directed me to put my leg in his lap. I did, and he pressed an ice pack on my knee. I sighed, and decided to apologize. "I'm sorry for yelling at you..." I mumbled. "It's fine.. I'm more sorry for dropping you..." Mikey said. I sighed, and laughed. "It's fine, I guess. But I have a question." "Shoot." He said as he moved the ice pack around my leg. "What do you mean she distracts you?" I asked, sipping on the smoothie Sutan had just asked one of his assistants to bring me. "She... Just does. I'm a little scared of her, to be honest. She can turn a lot of people against one person... I've seen her do it. That's why I broke up with her... But she's not over me... She tries to be a bitch to me to hide it, but it's so obvious..." Mikey said. I nodded, great. I have to compete with Montana over Mikey? This should just be splendid. Nic and Ang came over to us. "Ready to head out guys?" "Um, yeah. Let me go tell my mom real quick..." I said, about to hop out of my chair. "Um, your mom took your driver to go shopping... She said to tell you but I just now remembered..." Nic said, laughing. "Of course she did..." I sighed, and Mikey heloped me out of my chair. I quickly changed back into my clothes I came in, and removed the make up from my face. I grabbed my phone, and we headed out. We went to John's, and Nic and Ang demanded that we sit at seperate tab;es. So, I ended up sitting alone with Mikey... Of course. As we talked, I could feel two girls staring at us. I looked over, and low and behold they were. "Mikey, don't look, but I think those girls want to talk to you..." I laughed. He looked anyways, and sighed. "Guys, if you want a picture, come take one. I'm trying to have a nice and private date with my girlfriend!" I gasped. Girlfriend? "MIKEY!" I yelled, and hit him. "Sorry, my friend that is a girl." He said, chuckling at how red I turned. "Sorry... We just, um, nevermind..." They scurried out. As they left, he fell deeper into his seat, cracking up. I leaned over the table, and slapped him upside the head. "You're an idiot!" "An idiot that you love..." He smirked. I blushed, and sat back down. Suddenly, something red and wet hit my face. I looked at Mikey, and he was cracking up. "You're so weird!" I yelled, and picked up a napkin to wipe my face. "No, no, I'm sorry, let me." He laughed, and came and sat in my booth with me. He picked up a napkin, and caressed my face with one hand, and wiped my face with the other. I got chills at the feeling of him touching me. He looked into my eyes, and bit down on his lip, making me turn red. I bit down on my lip too, and got lost in his eyes. Nic and Ang started giggling, breaking us out of our trance. "Um, thanks." I blushed. "No problem beautiful..." He smiled, and kissed my cheek. I blushed even more, and looked down at my pizza. If he keeps flirting, I'm going to die...