Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Gabrielle's POV)

Pure bliss spread through my body as our lips moved in sync, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. Vinny disconnected our lips, and looked into my eyes, caressing my cheek in his hand. "Soo?" I laughed, making him smile. "Oh, uh yeah, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? Even though we just met and what not..." He laughed. I nodded. "Of course." I smiled, and connected our lips once again. He stood up, and so did I, and we connected hands, and walked inside. "So, are you staying over Mikey's tonight, or..." "I'm gonna stay here, just because I know you go back to Maryland tomorrow..." Vinny smiled. "Oh yeah, ewh, I do..." I said, my face scrucnching up in disgust, as it always did at the mention of school. "Awe..." He laughed, and kissed my cheek, making me laugh. I blushed, and we walked up to my room, where Melinda and Mikey were sitting on my bed making out. Um, okay then...

(Melinda's POV)

I broke apart from Mikey at the sound of people at the door. When I saw it was just Gab and Vinny, I smirked, and wiggled my eyebrows suggestively at them. "If you guys aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, you can just leave right now..." Vinny sighed, and walked out of the room, then laughed and came back. "Just kidding! This beautiful girl right hurr is my galfriend." He said, kissing Gab on the temple, making her blush. I smiled, and held my hand to my chest. I was honestly overjoyed with happiness for us right now. Both of our dreams have come true. We're dating the loves of our lives. Life doesn't get better than this...