Chapter Thirty-Nine

(Gabrielle's POV)

"Melinda?" I croaked, tears still streaming down my face. "I'm... I'm sorry...." She croaked. "No oh my god I am. This is all my fault oh my God now our boyfriends are dating bitches oh my God I can't breathe." I said, my heart actually hurting from how guilty I felt. "Gab please calm down this is as much my fault as it is yours. You do realize we only have each other know, thought, don't you?" Melinda asked. My heart ached as I remembered Mikey said the same thing to me. The despiration I saw in his eyes broke my heart, and knowing Melinda probably looked the same way, I just wanted to run to Detroit and hug her. "Yeah..." I sighed. "Melinda?" I began, the tears now beginning to form a puddle on the floor. "Yah babes?" She said, sniffling. "Do, do you think things could ever go back to normal?" I asked, swallowing down tears. I heard her let out a huge sigh, and then she finally spoke. "To be honest, I don't really know...." I sighed, and nodded, even though she couldn't see me. The tears started coming even faster. I miss Vinny so much....

(Vinny's POV)

Have you ever felt like, something was so right, but so wrong at the same time? That's how I was feeling right now. Whenever Nicolette would open her mouth to speak, I would cringe, and feel a certain disgust towards her. But, when her lips found mine, and her hands traveled my body, those feelings dissapeared, and I just felt pure lust, and I wanted more. We were lying in my bed cuddling, and I felt my stomach turn. This didn't feel right. I began to turn, and Nic looked up at me. "Something wrong babes?" I quickly shook my head, and turned my attention back to the movie. "Okay." She pecked my cheek, and laid her head back on my chest. I sighed, and closed my eyes. Something was missing. And I know exactly what it was. Or who it was. Gab....