Chapter Eighteen

(Mikey's POV)

I looked at Gab and Melinda as they took pictures and sang along to the radio and couldn't help but stifle a laugh. They're so cute I swear. "What's so funny Spikael?" Melinda asked, cocking her eyebrow up. "You guys... You're like the girl versions of me and Vinny..." I laughed. "Why thank you kind sirrr." Gab laughed. Yep, Vinny is the same way. I laughed. "You and Vinny are going to get along just fineee." "HE SHIPS GINNY DOE." Gab screamed, making Melinda crack up. I smiled, and felt that stomach flipping feeling again.... I think I'm really falling for her. She smirked. "Like what you see there Spikael?" "Mmmhmm...." I winked, making her blush. She turned back towards Gab, who was spazzing out. "MY MELKEY HEARTTTTTT." She cried, making Melinda and me crack up. I smiled, and pulled Melinda towards me, and planted a kiss on her cheek. Gab started screaming, and Nicolette looked back at her. "Can you hush please?" "Sorry...." She blushed, making Melinda snicker. Nicolette still liked Vin, so it's obvious she's not going to like Gab... Poor Gab. Melinda tried to break the awkward silence by screaming... Loudly, may I add. "HERE'S MAH NUMBAAA. SO CALL MEH MAYBEEE." We all started singing along, even my mom. I died from laughter, these girls are amazing. Me and Vin really lucked out...

(Melinda's POV)

I looked over at Gab, who was typing on her phone. I laughed, figuring it was Vinny, but then my phone lit up. I looked at her, and she smirked, signaling me to check it. I did:

Melkey is gonna happen doe. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY SOUL OKAI. I can't believe Nic yelled at me. SHE HATES ME OKAI. 

I laughed, and side hugged Gab, she's sucha weirdo. Her and Vinneh would be perfff. Suddenly Mikey elbowed me in the ribs, I kicked him, but he held out his phone for me to see. I smiled at what his screen said. It was from Vinny:

I like this Gab girl doe. When am I gonna meet her? :>)

Oh my God, this is all working out. Melkey and Ginny for the winny....