Chapter Eleven

(Mikey's POV)

"So, do you wanna come to lunch with us after the photoshoot? We're thinking about walking down to John's Pizza. It's small and quiet and not crowded with ICONiacz..." I mumbled the last part under my breath. "Hey, Spikael, I take personal offense to that Mister. I happen to be an ICONiac, if you don't seem to be able to remember..." Melinda said, pretending to be offended. "Oh... My bad.... Can we hug it out?" I smirked, opening up my arms for her. "Sure..." She smiled, and came towards me, moving in for a hug. Suddenly she turned around, and walked away from me, yelling "Sike!" over her shoulder. I pouted, and ran after her, snatching her by her waist into my arms. I spun her around, and engulfed her into a hug, making her crack up. Oh my God... Her laugh is adorable. I swung her over my shoulder, and she began to scream bloody murder, making me crack up. I ran across the room, and stopped in front of the main doors. "HAS ANYONE SEEN MELINDA?" I screamed, making her shout even more. "Um, Mikey?" I heard someone say. I turned around, and standing in the doorway was Montana. I don't know what happened, but my grip loosened on Melinda's waist, and she fell out of my hold, on to the ground. "OW! GOD DAMN'T MIKEY." She cried. I tried to get out of my trance, but for some reason I couldn't stop looking at Montana. This just got awkward...

(Montana's POV)

I held my glare at Mikey... Who the fuck is that girl? She rolled in pain on the ground while Mikey and I stared at each other. "Um, hello, girl in pain here!" She cried, holding her leg. "Oh, uh, sorry..." Mikey stuck out his hand, and pulled her up. And she couldn't have done that herself? "Who is she?" I scoffed. "Um, Montana, this is Melinda. The new model." Mikey said. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head... She's the new model? Wowww. "Hey." I said, and walked over to Nic and Ang who were coming off the shoot. "Hey girlie poo!" Ang smiled, and hugged me. Nic joined in on the hug, and I smiled. They'd never like her as much as they love me. "So, what's your thoughts on the new girl?" I asked. "She's so nice... And her and Mikey would be adorable together!" Nic said, making me enraged. She's never said that about Mikey and a girl, except for when me and him dated. "Totally!" Ang squealed. "That's.... Great." I growled through gritten teeth. "So, after you get your pictures done you ahould totally come to John's with us..." Nic smiled. "Is she going?" I asked, sitting in my make up chair. "Probably." Ang said. "Than no." I said. And with that, they walked away. They probably think I'm being a bitch, but I don't take people trying to take my man very easily...