Chapter Thirty-Three

(Melinda's POV)

I went and sat in my make up chair, confused as to why Mikey, Gab, and Vin were missing. Suddenly, Vin burst into the room, tears falling down his face. Oh no, this can't be good. "VIN?" I hopped out of my seat, and enveloped him into a hug. He cried into my hair, and looked down at me. "Our other halves, are fucking cheaters." My stomach turned and I gnawed on my bottom lip. "What do you mean?" "I caught them kissing in the hallway." He said. My eyes glazed over with tears, and I looked up at him, my mouth hanging open. "You're joking." "I wish I was baby." He sniffled, wiping his nose with his sleeve. The tears that glazed my eyes started falling, one by one down my face. He grabbed my face in his hands, and wiped away my tears with his thumbs, and when the tears began to fall faster, he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry..." I mumbled. "I am too. It looks like we only have each other now..." Vinny sighed, rubbing my back. "No..." I heard, and took my head from Vinny's chest, only to see Nicolette and Montana smiling back at us. "You have us too." They closed in on us, and bundled us into the most awkward group hug I have ever experienced. Um, what the heck? We broke apart, and Montana sweetly smiled at me. Um, I have a gut feeling they had something to do with this...

(Nicolette's POV)

Yes. Yes yes yes! Gab and Vinny broke up. I knew my baby brother wouldn't fail me! I grabbed Vinny into my arms, and he awkwardly hugged me back. "Don't worry Vin, I'll help you forget about that little skank..." I laughed, burying my head into his chest. "Um, thanks..." He said, patting my back. Um, what the fuck? He aptted my back? I know for a fact, he only pats someone back in a hug when he really doesn't want to be hugging them. I sighed, and let it go. It's just nice to be in his arms again...