Chapter Twenty-Five

(Melinda's POV)

I woke up, in Mikey's arms. I looked at the clock, it was 8:30. I laid there for a couple of seconds, trying to figure out what had taken place, and letting the bliss I was feeling sink in. I was in bed... With Mikey Fusco. It doesn't get better than this. I attempted to get up, but his tight grip on my waist caused me to fall backwards, which in turn caused him to wake up. Ooopsies. "Hey beautiful..." He said in his sleepy voice, leaving a soft kiss on the back of my neck, but it was enough to send several chills down my spine. I smiled, and turned so we were facing each other. His lips found their way to mine, and soon our bodies began to intertwine once again, until there was a knock on the door. "Ugh..." Mikey groaned, and got out of the bed. He slipped on a shirt, and opened the door, standing there was Gab, her face rosy red. She looked happier than usual... Hm, wonder what's going on with her. "Can I steal my best friend from you for a second?" She smirked. "Ehhh, idk... We were having so much fun..." Mikey smirked back, and sent a wink my way. "I have sooo much to tell her though. Please?" Gab pouted her lips, and Mikey laughed, and waved his hand as if to say I could go. "Yay!" She squealed like an over enthusiastic three year old. I grabbed my phone, pecked Mikey on the lips, and walked into Gab's room with her. She shut the door and started fangirling, making me crack up. "What the fuck is up with you?" I said, wiping away the tears that had formed ibn my eyes from laughter. "I spent all day with Vinny Melinda. Oh my God, I'm surprised I'm still breathing. He is so perfect. And guess what?" Gab asked. "What?" I asked. "He introduced me to Bi and Al! I just met him, and he already introduced me to his sisters!" She said, covering her face as she squealed. I laughed. "Gab! That means he wants you okai. He introduced you to most of his family. Ginny is going to happen bitch." I said, trying to contain my excitement. "Oh my God! IT IS. Okay, enough about me and my baby. What's up with you and Spikael?" Gab asked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. "Oh, you mean my hot ass boyfriend?" I winked, making her scream. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING HOLY TALETO." She screamed, making me crack up. We started jumping around together, until Gab fell, making both of us crack up. I held my stomach, and cracked up some more, while Gab laid face to the ground, cracking up. Gah, life right now is perfect....