Chapter Twenty

(Mikey's POV)

"So... Um.... Yeah..." I sat up, and scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. As Melinda opened her mouth to speak, Gab came into the room. "Are you guys coming with or?" Gab's voice trailed off. "Um, no. We've gotta talk about things... Right Mikey?" Melinda asked, looking up at me. "Um, yeah. You two lovebirds go on ahead..." I smirked. "Okay. You two lovebirds have fun too. Be safe!" Gab laughed. "DON'T WORRY WE'LL USE A TRASHBAGGG." Melinda called after Gab, making me crack up. After they had all left, it was just me and Melinda. I looked at her, and smirked. "Come here..." I pulled her on to the bed with me, and she sat next to me. I looked over at her, she was trying to avoid eye contact with me. I laughed, and pulled her face towards mine by her chin. Our lips touched, and she fell on top of me, our bodies intetwining. I don't care if we just met, I felt for her. Hard. And I wasn't going to stop this. She smiled and disconnected our lips. "I've wanted to do that since the moment I first laid eyes on you..." I said, pushing her hair out of her face. "Really?" Melinda blushed. I nodded, and laughed, pecking her on her lips yet again. "So, what does this make us..." Melinda laughed, sitting up, but still on top of me. "Hm..." I pretended to think. "Will you go out with me?" I smiled. "On one condition..." Melinda smiled and laid next to me. "Anything for you baby..." I smiled. "I get to be the girlfriend..." She smiled. I laughed, and kissed her forehead. "Fine by me. But I'm the boyfriend..." I smirked. "Okay." She smiled. I looked down at her, and pressed my lips to hers again. Finally....

(A/N: Sorry this is so short but I wanted to get in more than one chapter tonight! Smooches to all of you! <3)