Chapter Thirty-Six

(Gabrielle's POV)

"Okay, so who's riding with who?" Mikey asked, trying to avoid eye contact with Melinda. Our day in the city was coming to an end, and we were trying to figure out who was riding with who. "Well, me and Nic are riding together." Montana said, making me cringe. Just the sound of her voice makes me want to stab someone... Preferably her or Nicolette. "Okay, well, there's room for two more in that car..." I said. "Me and Vin wll ride with them." Melinda said, and before I could object, she whisked him away to Mrs. Fusco's car. "I guess you kiddos are riding with me." Mrs. Castronovo smiled. "Okay." I smiled. This is why I love her, even after all this, she's still so kind to me and Mikey. We piled in, and began driving. "So, honey, Vinny texted me about what happened..." Mrs. Castronovo began. I sighed. "Mama C... That was a total misunderstanding.. Me and Mike have no feelings for each other whatsoever. Nicolette was behind this whole thing..." I said. "Yeah, she's still in love with Vinny... And she made me break them up so she could be with him." Mikey said. "Awe baby..." Mama C rubbed my hand. "I just, I just feel so lost without him. I feel so bad that's he hurting because of me. I just want to kiss him and make everything better." I said, wiping away my tears. "I feel the same way about Melinda..." Mikey sniffled. "Well, kiddos, I can tell you this. I'll try and help with this, because I know you both love them. This is something only fate can handle." She said. "Thank you Mama C." I laughed, and sniffled. "No problem honey." She smiled. I really hope her plan works....

(Vinny's POV)

Ohhh, the awkwardness. I was squished in the middle of Nic and Mo in Mrs. Fusco's car. What has my life come to. I groaned, and tried to shift into comfort, but had no luck. Suddenly, my phone lit up. I read the message to myself. It was from Mikey:

Vin. Ik you probably hate me, but we need to talk.

I sighed, and deleted the message. I was never talking to that little scumbag again. He took Gab from me, and I saw it with my own two eyes. And, as with Gab, yes I loved her. There is no doubt in my mind that what I feel for her is love. But she hurt me, and I don't know if I can forget that. Nic suddenly moved closer to me. I sighed. I wish she was Gab...