Chapter Thirty-One

(Mikey's POV ; Two weekends later)

I have seen so much of Montana's face lately, I feel like I'm going to puke. I need to get her away from me. And there's only one way to do that. Me and Melinda walked into the photoshoot hand in hand, Gab and Vin behind us, and Nic and Montana behind them. I sighed, and kissed Melinda's cheek, and she ran off with Nic and Montana to get their hair and make up done. Time for my plan. "Hey, Vin, will you go down the hall and get me a coffee?" I asked, trying to get this huge guilt off my shoulders. "Sure, babe, do you want anything?" He asked Gab. "Other than you? No." She giggled, and snuggled noses with him. Oh my God, they're so cute and happy... And I'm about to break them up. Oh my god, I'm a terrible person. "Okay, brb!" He ran out the door, and I looked over at Gab. "So, Gab..." I smiled. "So, Mikey.." She laughed, scrolling through her phone's inbox. "Come with me real quick!" I took her hand in mine, and we ran outside. She looked from side to side, and was confused. "There's no down th-" I cut her off with my lips as I saw Vinny coming down the hall. I pulled her closer, and heard Vinny gasp. "GAB! MIKEY! WHAT THE FUCK?"  She pulled away from me, and looked back at Vin. "Baby, it's, it's not what it looks like, HE KISSED ME." "Yeah, sure. Gab, we're done. Mikey, I'm sure Melinda would love to hear about this..." He glared at me, and pushed past me. I sighed, and looked at Gab. "I'm, so sorry.." "You're terrible. I hate you. And now the love of my life and my best friend hate me. You ruined my life...  

I really hope you're happy Mikey." Gab cried, and ran to the elevator. I sighed, and fell to the floor. And to think, this was all for my own selfish reasons...

(A/N: Ewh, I'm sorry this is so short guys. I love you all! Smooches <3)