Chapter Sixteen

(Melinda's POV ; Next weekend) 

I woke up and mentally tried to remember the date and what not. April 28th, 2012 and it's Saturday... OH MY GOD IT'S SATURDAY. I quickly got up, and ran to the shower. Today Mikey was coming all the way from Jersey so I could stay at his house for the weekend. We were also picking up my girlie Gab so we could make Ginny happen. Hollaaa. She didn't know though, we're surprising her. I laughed, and hopped out of the shower, blow drying my hair and what not. I slipped into black leggings and put on my black bandeau top just in time to hear my phone ring. I quickly answered it and put it on speaker so I could finish getting ready. "Hello?" I asked slipping into my white and black striped tank top. "Hey babes." Mikey said excitedly. "Hey hon! What's up?" I asked while sliding into black TOMS. I sprayed perfume all over myself, and pinned my hair into a high bun. "Nothing much. I'm like fifteen minutes away from your house.. Are you ready?" He asked. "Of course! I'm not a procrastinator like someoneee..." I laughed while putting on bright red lipstick. Mikey asked me to wear it, he said he loved when I kissed his cheek and there were lipstick marks left. It made him feel quote on quote "special." He's a weirdo, but I'll try and make him happy. "Hey! Some of the world's smartest people are procrastinators thank you very much!" Mikey said, getting defensive. "Oh babe, where did you read that, the world's most fake facts book?" I laughed. "You're being a meanie butt!" Mikey said like a five year old. "Oh please baby, you know I love you...." I laughed, and grabbed my black duffle bag. "LADIES LOVE ME, I'M ON MY COO-" "MIKEY SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Nicolette yelled, cutting him off. I broke into laughter, oh my God I love her. "Sorry Nic... Okay Mel we're like down the street from your house. So I'll see you in like two seconds! Bye!" He said. "Bye hon!" I laughed, and hung up, then ran downstairs. "Mommy I'm leaving! Bye I love you!" I said, running out of the house. My mom sorta had some feels for Mikey... Yeah, she's weird. I smiled as I saw their black range rover pull up in front of my house. "MELINDAHH!" Mikey ran out of the car before it even stopped and ran up to me, hugging me tightly. "Hi Mikey..." I laughed, trying to keep my balance. "Are you prepared to have the most fun weekend you've ever had in your life?" He asked, taking my bag and walking me to the car. "Um, sure... " I laughed, and got in, and greeted Mama Fusco and Nic. Mikey got in the car, and then we were off....