Chapter Thirty-Four

(Mikey's POV)

I looked at Gab, her eyes were filled with hurt, and my heart filled with guilt. I just ruined her life. "Gab... Please forgive me..." I said, my eyes beginning to fill with tears. "Mikey! No! You fucking ruined everything. I hate you!" She began to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her back. "Please. I've lost everything Gab. I don't wanna lose you too." My eyes filled with tears, and I could see Gab's tough exterior breakdown. She sighed, and pulled me into a hug. I cried into her hair. "This is all my fault. I'm so sorry." I looked down at her, and she was also dripping tears. "I'm sorry for being a bitch to you... Even though this is all your fault..." She said, stifling a laugh. I hit her, and she broke into laughter. "You're supposed to comfort me and say it's not my fault..." I laughed, wiping at my eyes and releasing her from my grip. "But it is... I don't lie... Sorry, not sorry..." She laughed, and walked in front of me. I followed closely behind her, and sighed. "So, what are we going to do about this?" I asked, sitting on a bench with her. She looked at me, and sighed. "I really don't know Mikey. But, the only thing I'm sure of is this..." She took my hand in hers, and looked in my eyes. "Right now, we only have each other." I sighed, and hugged her. She's right. We lost everyone. And it's all because of me....

(Montana's POV)

Melinda eyed me suspiciously, but I didn't give a fuck. Her and Mikey were split, and me and him would be together once again. I smiled at Nicolette, this girl is a fucking genius. "You, my dear, are amazing." I smirked, hugging her tightly. "I know, I know. And now we both get our babies back... MONKEY AND VINOLETTE FOR THE GOD DAMN WIN." She smiled, and hugged me tighter. I smiled, and sighed with happiness. things were finally going to be the way they were meant to be...