Chapter Thirty-Seven

(Vinny's POV ; Next Morning)

The first thing I did when I woke up, checked my phone. To my surprise, I saw a text from Gab. My heart raced and my palms sweated as I opened it up:

Hey. Ik you're pissed at us, but please just talk to Mikey today. I love you so much. And I'm so sorry :/

I sighed, and itched to text her back and just tell her how badly I loved her. Because I do. I really do. I decided, to make her happy, I'd go to talk to him today. I went into the shower, and as I washed, I couldn't get Gab off my mind. I got out, and wrapped a towel around my waist. Suddenly, the doorbell went crazy. I was the only one home, so I ran downstairs, and opened the door. Standing there was Nicolette. Her eyes trailed up and down my body, and she smiled at me. "Hey. Can I come in?" I sighed, and shrugged, moving out of the way so she could walk in. She sat on the couch, and I closed the door. "I'll be right back, let me go get dre-" "No, just sit. This will only take a second." She cut me off.  I sighed, and sat down on the edge of the couch. "So, what's up?" "You and Gab are done. I still love you. Why don't we give it another try?" She smirked. "Nicolette, I don't have feelings for you anymore..." I said, avoiding eye contact with her. "Oh really..." She scooched closer to me, and ran her fingers up and down my chest. "Because your little friend there says otherwise." I hopped up, and glared at her. "Just, leave." "Vinny, I know you still love me. And I'm about to prove it." She said. "What a-" She cut me off with her lips. She pushed me against the wall, and our lips moved in sync. Oh my God...

(Mikey's POV)

I sat on my couch, waiting for Vinny. It's been an hour since he texted me saying he was on his way over. I'm beginning to become a bit impatient. Finally, my doorbell went crazy. "It's open." I screamed, and stuffed some more Nutella into my mouth. I heard the clink of heels on my floor, hm, did Vin bring Al and Bi with him? Suddenly, Montana appeared if front of me, causing me to spit my Nutella out. Oh. My. God. "Hi." She smiled. Before I could even object, she pounced on me, and connected our lips. I tried to fight it, but she was just such a good kisser. She disconnected our lips, and grabbed my hand. "This is forever." I nodded, and reconnected our lips...