Chapter Forty-Five

(Melinda's POV)

I fell back into my pillow, and pinched the bridge of my nose to hold back the tears that now threatened to flow from my eyes. She is so fucking obnoxious, and gross, and she fucking has my boyfriend. And the worst part? I can't do a thing about it. I honestly love Mikey so much, and can't believe I actually got the chance to call him my boyfriend. I won't ever be able to explain how thankful I am for that. But, honestly, sometimes, I wish I had never met him in the first place. I wish that I could go back to when I was just a fan, because, being invisible to him, and him not knowing I exist, hurt way less than this. He knows I exist, but he just can't be with me. I can't explain to you how badly this hurt me. Vinny says fate will bring us back together. Well, I say, fate needs to hurry the fuck up....

(A month later)

Me and Gab pulled up to the building where I'd be doing my photoshoot. It's been about a month since me or Gab has talked to either Mikey or Vinny, so thank God we wouldn't have to see them today. It took forever to convince Gab's mom to let her come out to New York City with me, but eventually I broke her. I defentiely would need my best friend to survive today. When we got off the elevator, I was surprised to see Montana and Nicolette standing outside. Me and Gab exchanged glances, and looked back at the other girls, only to see they were as confused as us. "Why the fuck do they have you all schdeuled at the same time?" Gab blurted out, breaking the awkward silence. "How the fuck are we supposed to know? Can't you see we're as confused as you are?" Nicolette asked snobbily, making me roll my eyes. I love her, but nobody is a bitch to my best friend. As I opened my mouth to speak, the door opened, and it revealed the faces of Sutan and Marcela. "Hi girls, come in, we have huge news for you!" Marcela smiled. We all walked in awkwardly, and took a seat on the chairs, seperating as far apart as we could. "Okay, as you know, we don't usually book you three at the same time, but this news is so amazing, we just had to see all your reactions at once." Sutan started. "Go on please, I'm on a schedule." Montana said impatiently. I rolled my eyes, and gripped on to the cushion of my seat to keep from punching her. "Well... OKAY I CAN'T KEEP IT IN ANY LONGER! Dance Couture is choosing one of their models to go on a year long trip to Japan for a series of photoshoots! After many decisions, we narrowed it down to you three beautiful ladies!" Sutan smiled. Me and Gab exchanged looks of shock, and a happy feeling filled my stomach. This is our chance to get rid of Montana...