Chapter Thirty-Two

(Gabrielle's POV)

I ran out of the building, the tears building up in my eyes blurring my vision. What the fuck just happened? Mikey didn't like me, last time I checked. I'm so fucking sick of life I swear. I just kept walking, not paying attention to where I was going. At this point, I didn't care. I had the one thing that mattered most to me ripped out of my life, by someone I thought was one of my best friends. Not only that, but Melinda probably... Wait no, does hate my guts now. Great. I sighed, and stopped when I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned around, and standing before me was Mikey. "What the fuck do you want?" I spat. "I'm sorry..." He sighed. "Sorry isn't enough Mikey! Thanks to you, the two most important people in my life hate me! Is that what you wanted? To ruin my life? Because that's what you did!" I cried, and started to walk away. He gripped my wrist in his hand, and pulled me back. "I have a reason for what I did." I turned around, and glared at him. "and what exactly was that?" "You're gonna hate me..." He sighed. "I'm already there Mikey." I said, and his eyes flickered with hurt. I decided to at least hear him out. "Well, are you gonna tell me?" "I only did this... To you and Vinny, to get him and Nic together. She said if I got them together, she'd stop inviting Montana over. I only did this to save me and Melinda's relationship. But, as you can see, this all turned into a big mess...." Mikey said. I sighed and glared at him, that's sucha stupid reason.... 

(A/N: Sorry it's so short guys. I love you all! Smooches <3)