Chapter 17 - Building.

You walked into diagon ally and ran to Gringots. You were early but you just couldn't wait to see Fred and George. You stood there waiting for them. After a while, you saw red hair and saw them. You waved and ran over, hugging them. They hugged you, picking you up. You laughed and they put you down.

"Sorry that we haven't been writing lately." "We have been a bit busy." George said, then Fred.

"Busy with what?" You asked as you started to walk with them. They both smiled and grabbed you by the arms and dragged you. You laughed but they stopped in front of an abandoned building.

"This." They said together. You looked at the building with a confused look before looking at them.

"What?" You asked. They smiled.

"We are going to open up a shop." "A joke shop." Fred said, then George. You gave a huge smile.

"That is perfect for you guys!" You said. They smiled.

"It's not just for us. We want you to be a part of it." "Our partner in crime." George said, the Fred. You were speechless for a bit from the shock.

"You want me to help?" You asked. They both gave a nod.

"I would love too!" You said and hugged them again. They hugged you back.

"Don't tell Draco yet. We want to keep this a secret right now." Fred said. You gave a nod.

"What's going on?" You heard and looked, seeing Draco.

"Draco!" You ran over and hugged him. He smiled and hugged you back.

"Hey Draco. We were just letting (y/n) know our plans for this year. How are you?" George asked. Draco smiled.

"Better now that I have (y/n) here." Draco said. You blushed and the twins gave a small frown.

"Yeah, well we better get our things. Come on." Fred said. Draco gave a nod and took your hand in his.

"Sure, come on." Draco said and followed them. As you walked with Draco, he leaned in.

"I missed you." He whispered and kissed you. You blushed at that.

You had a good feeling this year.