Chapter 33 - Flight

You ran and hugged Molly, who hugged you back and let out a small laugh.

"It seems my twins told you the news?" Molly asked. You gave a nod and looked at her.

"Thank you so much!" You said. Molly smiled and you saw your parents and run over. They smiled and hugged you.

"Your never home anymore." Your mom said. You gave her a tight hug. She was right. You looked at her.

"I'm sorry mom." You said but she smiled.

"It's OK sweetie. Your father and I are working more because of it. Go have fun." She said. you have her a kiss on the cheek, before moving to your dad, hugging him and kissing his cheek before you ran over and gave Draco a kiss and a hug.

"Have fun (y/n)." Draco said. You gave a nod and ran back to the Weasleys.

"Come. It's a long flight but I got the tickets and you, Fred and George are all next to each other, if you behave!" Molly said in a stern voice. You gave a smile.

"Wouldn't dream of it." The three of you said together.

"That makes me nervous." Ginny said and you all laughed and before you knew it, you were on a plane. Fred as to your left and George to your right. You being in the middle had a pen and paper and Arthur kept trying to take the 'muggle devices'.

"OK, so we all like the name Weasley Wizard Wheezes." You said. They gave a nod. you smiled and were about to write when Arthur took the pen again.

"Fascinating." He said and you laughed, putting the paper away and leaned back in your seat. It was loud on the plane, but it felt right.

"Hey, (y/n), watch this." Fred said and handed Percy a pen that you didn't noticed. Percy took it and looked confused.

"Click it." Fred said. Percy shook his head.

"No nice try Fr..." Percy stopped as ink came out the other end and got on his shirt. Percy looked and Fred laughed.

"I told you to click it!" Fred said and Percy though the pen at him.

"You own me new pants!" Percy yelled and you laughed.

"Percy, its invisible ink, look." You said, pointing to his pants. Percy looked and saw it was gone. Percy gave a glare.

"How can you stand my foolish bothers." Percy said and looked forward again. You gave a laugh.

"Because they make me laugh." you said and rubbed his head. Percy moved your hand off him.

"Then you're a match made in heaven." He said. You didn't know why but that comment made you blush.

'Stop it (y/n), your dating Draco.' You said but you looked at Fred and George as they laughed with their family and you blushed again.

'They are cute.' You thought.