Chapter 48 - Abuse of Power.

You walked out in your uniform and saw Draco sitting on the couch, waiting for you. Once out, he stood.

"Finally." He said and grabbed your hand. You didn't fight and fallowed him. Once at Umbridge's office, Draco knocked on the door.

"Come in." You both heard. Draco opened the door and dragged you in. Umbridge then smiled.

"Glad to see you are now dressed. Alright, Miss (l/n). I am aware that you are pregnant. Draco here can help you. Draco, you and I have talked about your duty's. Show Miss (l/n)." Umbridge said. Draco gave a nod and dragged you back out.

"It's easy. we walk around and make sure everyone is where they are meant to be." Draco said. You did say anything as you followed him.

"You also won't have time for the blood traitors." He said. You looked confused.

"(y/n)!" You heard and looked, seeing the twins running over to you.

"Fred, George." You said. Draco turned and looked at them.

"Weasley's, Mistress Umbridge is looking for you." Draco said. The stop.

"What? Why?" They both ask. Draco shrugged.

"Not sure. Go." He says rudely. You look at them as Draco drags you.

"Go." You say in a worried voice. They look mad but you knew it wasn't at you. You follow Draco the rest of the Sunday, but you don't say much. After your duty's, Draco then pulls you into your shared common room.

"Damn I hate those twins." Draco says as he shuts the door and lets you go. He then go's and sits on the couch. You just stand by the door.

"Maybe we can get them expelled." He says and laughs. you look at him.

"What!" You shout out. He looks at you.

"Yeah. Just a quick word to Umbridge and I can make it happen." Draco says. You look worried.

"You can't do that!" You shout. Draco glares at you, stands and pins you to the door.

"I beg to differ mudblood. I'm head boy. What I say, goes." Draco says. You struggle a bit and Draco moves one of his hands onto your stomach.

"You will be given birth a bit after Easter break. I will have Umbridge send you home and have my father pick you up about a month before you give birth." Draco says. Your eyes go wide and he leans in close.

"And there is nothing you can do. I'm in control. I have the power. Your nothing but a mudblood and a tool." He says. Tears were streaming down your face and he moves.

"Go wash your face. We will get food before going on patrol for the night." Draco says. You walk to the bathroom, crying.