~Chapter 34 - Longing and Year five~

You were laughing as you drove to the train station.

"I can't believe Percy got lost in a tomb!" You said. He gave you a small glare, but you couldn't help but see a small smile. Once on the platform, you saw Draco and ran over to him. He smiled and hugged you.

"(y/n)!" He said and kissed you. You kissed him back.

"Now, now." You heard and smiled.

"Hello Lucius." You said. He smiled at you.

"Hello my dear. How was your summer?" He asked. You smiled.

"It was amazing." You said. He smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that and I'm sure Draco will love to hear all about it." Lucius said and you saw Draco nod.

"Yeah, Come on. Let's get a compartment and you can tell me all about it." Draco said. You gave a nod and followed him.

~With Fred and George.~

They watched (y/n) walk on the train holding Draco's hand. They walked on soon after and sat alone in a compartment.

"Fred?" George asked. Fred looked at him.

"Yeah George?" Fred asked.

"I like (y/n)." George said. Fred gave a nod.

"Me too." Fred said. George gave a chuckle.

"Figures. The one girl we like is going out with an asshole." George said.

"Maybe they will break up and we can be with her." Fred said. George looked at him.

"We?" George asked. Fred smiled.

"George, we have shared everything since birth, I'm not going to stop now." Fred said. George smiled.

"We do have the same mind set." George said and sighed as his smile faded.

"I doubt that they will break up. Draco does seem to care about her." George said. Fred gave a nod.

"Yeah, but something about him makes me...me feel on edge." Fred said. George gave a nod.

"Then maybe we should tell (y/n)...tell her how we feel." George said and looked at Fred. they both smiled and gave a nod.

"This year, we will let her know about it." Fred said.