Chapter 39 - Sales and the Yule Ball

The first task was today, and you were helping the twins set up their box. It had three bags in it, each magically enchanted with the extension charm.

"OK, (y/n), you put the money it the correct spot, Fred and I will take the money, handing it to you and we all will shout." George said. You and Fred gave a nod.

"OK. This is for our shop. On three. One. Two. Three! Place your bets! Who will win! Who will come out in first place!" You all started to shout. Students came running and you put each galleon you got in the correct spot. By the time the challenge started, Cedric was up in the polls. If he won, You and the twins would have one-hundred and thirty galleons towards the shop.

You walked with them and watched the task un-fold and cheered as Cedric came out in first place. you high-fived the twins and dished out the winnings. The twins sent the winnings you all earned to a special vault in their name to keep it save.

The yule ball was wonderful and while yes you did dance with Fred and George, dancing with Draco was magical.

"You know (y/n). you look stunning in that dress." Draco said. you blushed and he pulled you closer, kissing you. You kissed back and wrapped your arms around his neck. After the seventh dance, he led you out of the great hall.

"Draco, where are we going?" You asked and giggled. He held his finger up to his lips and you fallowed him. He led you outside and you saw a small blanket and pillows sets up under the stars. Your gasped and he smiled, leading you over and moved the blanket as he laid down. he patted in between his legs. You smiled and sat down. He pulled you closer to his chest and laid back so you both could look up at the stars as he put the blanket over the both of you. No words were spoken but you knew then that you loved Draco. You both didn't move that night, falling asleep under the stars, under a blanket that never let you get cold.

The fallowing months were a blur as you helped the twins with the sales and spent time with Draco but finally, the last task was here. If Cedric won this, you and the twins would have enough to open the shop. Time seemed to drag on but finally, the twenty-foot-high hedges dropped, showing Cedric Diggory holding the Triwizard cup, winning the Triwizard tournament. Everyone cheered and you hugged the twins and turned and kissed Draco.

Cedric had won more than he knew.

~A/N~ This is for all my Hufflepuff readers!!!!!!!!!!