~Chapter 38 - Champions and Year Six~

You were sitting at your table, still thinking about the match at the world cup. It was close but the Ireland team won. You were eating when you saw Dumbledore stand.

"Students, this year is very special. This year, Hogwarts was chosen to be the host for the Triwizard tournament." Dumbledore said and the room was filled with claps.

"Let us welcome the fallowing Schools." Dumbledore said and soon, the room was filled with the Durmstrang and Beavxbatons students.

"Now some rules. This is a deadly tournament. With that said, only the one's seventeen and older will be allowed to enter.

"Rubbish!" You heard the twins yell and you couldn't help but laugh.

The next day you were sitting with Draco and the twins, who failed their ageing potion, and were watching the other student put their names into the goblet. Draco was holding your hand.

"Hey, did you hear about the yule ball?" Draco asked. You smiled.

"Yeah I do. I can't wait to go with you Draco but promise me you will let me dance with Fred and George." You said. Draco smiled and kissed you.

"You know it." Draco said. You smiled and leaned into him and the twins smiled.

On Halloween, everyone was gathered in the great hall, waiting to hear who the champions were. Dumbledore walks up, waving his hand and the lights dimmed.

"Everyone wishes to prove something. Today, three people will get that chance." Dumbledore said and the room became quiet. You saw the goblet shout out a paper that Dumbledore caught.

"The first champion is...Victor Krum from Durmstrang!" Clapping erupted off the walls and Victor walked to the back. Another paper came out.

"The second champion is... Fleur Delacour from Beavxbatons!" More clapping as Fleur practically skipped to the back.

"The final champion is...Cedric Diggery from Hogwarts!" Every Hufflepuff stood and cheered as Cedric walked to the back. You smiled and clapped. This was going to be a fun year you thought as the flames in the goblet died to nothing.