Chapter 51 - Time Alone.

You just finished cleaning the apartment, again. You had been stuck in the same room for three months now and were five months pregnant and Christmas was right around the corner. Fred and George would be coming home tomorrow. The only time you did leave the apartment was when you went into the shop every night at ten pm because Tom from the Leaky Cauldron brought you food. He said it was a gift from McGonagal. You sighed and sat on the bed.

"I'm bored!" You cried out. You could hear no one answer you back but you did feel something.

You felt a kick.

You sat up and placed your hands on your stomach. You felt another kick. Your mouth drops.

"It's kicking." You whisper. You felt another kick and you couldn't help but smile.

"Hi little one." You whisper, not sure if it can hear you but you felt another kick. You let out a tear but smile. You felt something for it. You felt love towards your baby. You laid down on the bed but kept your hands on your stomach. You started to tell it about Fred and George. You didn't realize just how long you were talking before you heard a small knock at the front of the shop that echoed off the walls. You sat up and looked, seeing Tom. You smiled and walked down.

"Thanks Tom." You said. He smiled and left. You locked the door and went back to the room and ate. You were more excited to see Fred and George tomorrow because you wanted them to feel the baby's kicks. After you ate, you laid on the bed again and talked to your baby till you fell asleep.

You didn't wake till you felt arms being wrapped around you and hands on your stomach. You opened your eyes and saw a chest. When you looked up, you saw both Fred and George holding you. You smiled.

"Hi." You said in a tired voice. They smiled and kissed you.

"Hi." They said. You felt a kick and Fred and George both looked at your stomach.

"Did it..." "Just kick?" George asked, then Fred. You giggled and gave a nod.

"Yeah. It's a bit of a kicker." You said. They smiled and held you close.

"I can't believe it." George said. As he said that, another kick was made.

"I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl." Fred said. You shrugged.

"I just hope its healthy." You said. They looked at you and you kissed them both, knowing what they were thinking.

"Yeah. After it kicked, I felt love for it. I can't wait to hold it and see you both hold it." You said. They both kissed you back.

"Us too." They said. The rest of the day was spent them talking about school and how they are avoiding Draco. They did tell you that Umbridge and Draco are looking for you and very mad that you left but you didn't care. You only had a few more months before you would give birth to your child and you can finally be with the twins without worry.