Chapter 57 - Epilogue

You were cleaning the house you live in with your family. you sighed and whipped your forehead. Right now, Fred and George were picking up Lottie and Ben from the train station. it was the end of the year and both were now going to be fifth years at the start of the next year and both in Slytherin. You couldn't be more proud of them. After the trials of Draco, Pansy and Narcissa, who were all found guilty, were given the dementor's kiss for their crimes and you knew that Lottie would be your child from then on.

"Mom!" You hear when the door opens. You smile and hug both children.

"Oh My baby's." You say. Fred and George walk it with their items and give you a kiss. You smile and pull away from them.

"Let me look at you both. I have missed you so much." you say. They both smile. Ben looked like a mix of both you and Draco and Lottie looked like a female Draco. It never stopped you, Fred or George from loving them any less. 

"Mom, you wont believe what we did." Ben says. You smile and cross your arms.

"I'm listening." You say. Lottie smiles and holds up a toilet lid. You wanted to be mad but you started to laugh. 

"You both are truly our children." You say. They smiled and Ben looked at Lottie.

"I claim bathroom!"Ben yelled and ran. Lottie gasp and followed him up the stairs.

"Hey! I claimed it in the car! Ben! Ben!" She yelled and you laughed and remembered when they were 10 and just got their letters, you told them the story of how both Ben and Lottie were born, knowing it would come up. You didn't beat around the bush and told them everything but not the details. They were shocked as you told them but then Fred and George came home right after you finished and started to joke and congratulate them on there letters. Ben and Lottie both laughed and, while they did have questions, one question you thought they would ask was never asked. They never once asked if we loved them any differently. You saw Lottie come down the stairs.

"Jerk. Oh, mom, some first years asked about my birth parents. I guess some older kids told them about me. I told them they aren't in my life." Lottie said. You smiled and hugged her.

"That's right. They aren't. You are our child." You said. You heard Ben gasp.

"Are you going to tell us the story again?" Ben asks. You laugh and Lottie looks at you.

"Let me go freshen up and i will be right down." Lottie says and runs as Ben sits on the floor. You always all sat on the floor for this story. You smile and sit on the ground also and Lottie runs back and sat next to Ben, holding a stuffed green snake and a stuffed silver snake. She hands the silver one to Ben, who holds it. Fred and George sit next to Ben and Lottie, ready to listen also. You couldn't help but smile again before you opened your mouth and started to speak. 

"OK. It all started with the Prophecy."

The End