Chapter 31 - Making up.

You looked at the blueprint that laid on your bed. Fred and George hadn't once talked to you even when you tried to apologize to them. You sighed and rolled up the blueprint. you don't know why you asked for it, but you felt like, even if they never talked to you again, you would help them. you put it in a tube and wrapped it. Once finished, you got a letter. it was from Draco. You didn't open it and set it down. You stood and walked down to the great hall, seeing them sitting at the only table as the other three disappeared with the other students going home. You sighed and walked up to them.

"Fred? George?" You asked. They looked at you before looking away.

"I know your mad at me, but I wanted to give you a gift. It's for your shop." You said and placed it down on the table. you then moved and sat at the other end of the table. you gave a sigh and grabbed some food before you ate. You had gifts waiting for you on your bed, but you didn't want any gift other than Fred and George to talk to you again. Once you finished, you got up and saw Fred and George gone but your gift still on the table, un-touched. You let out a few tears and picked it up.

"Are they still not talking to you?" You heard and looked, facing Ron.

"Yeah. I even got them this and they didn't open it." You said. Ron looked.

"Wow, that's cold. I can give it to them. Here, let me see it." Ron said. You gave it to him, and he opened it.

"Blueprints?" Rom asked, looking at it and you gave a nod.

"Yeah, it's to the shop they want to get." You said. Ron smiled.

"Wait here." Ron said and left. You thought about staying, be thought a walk would be better.

~With Ron~

He walked in and saw Fred and George on the couch.

"Hey guys! I got you a gift." Ron said. they sat up and Ron handed them the Blueprint. They looked and gasped.

"What! Ron, how did you?" "Ron this is perfect!" George said, then Fred. Ron smiled and took it from their hands. They stood.

"Hey!" They shouted.

"Yeah, but too bad you don't want it." Ron said rudely and they looked confused.

"We want it, give it." They said together. Ron shook his head.

"Nope. You left it in the great hall." Ron said.

"No, we didn't, we left..." They started but stopped.

"Oh, you guys get it now." Ron said. They rubbed the back of their necks and Ron throw the blueprint at them. They caught it.

"The next time you make her cry, I will tell mom." Ron said and left. They looked at each other. They truth was they missed (y/n). They weren't mad but didn't know how to apologize to her or say they forgave her. They looked at each other and without any words, they ran from the room.

~with you~

You walked around and saw a ghost cover your eyes.

"Guess who?" Peeves asked and you gave a laugh.

"Peeves." You said. He moved and flouted in front of you.

"Yep! How are you today?" He asked, following you. You shrugged.

"Did you give them the gift?" He asked. You gave a nod.

"Aaaannnddd?" He asked, stretching it out. You sighed again.

"They left it on the table." You said in anger. Peeves stopped and you stopped also.

"Wait. Your telling me they didn't want it?" Peeves asked and you gave a nod, new tears falling. Peeves sighed and looked behind you, seeing Fred and George running over. Peeves smiled.

"(y/n)? if you could, what would you tell them right now?" Peeves asked and Fred and George stopped, hearing him. You wiped your eyes as the tears kept coming.

"That I miss them. That I miss our pranks and how It hurts me that they don't even talk to me. I told them sorry countless times and they don't even care. I got them a gift to help them without anything in return and they left it there. Peeves, why does it hurt so much?" You asked, looking at the ground. Peeves was looking at the twins.

"I don't know. Maybe it's because they were your best friends." He said. You laughed.

"Yeah, were. I got a letter from Draco today and I didn't even open it. I was hoping that Fred and George would talk to me. I guess I should go and write him how...how our friendship is really over." You said and cried more.

"No!" You heard and looked, seeing Fred and George. You looked at Peeves who smiled.

"Opps. Did I forget to tell you that they were behind you? Silly me." Peeves said and flew away. You watched him leave then back at the twins. They walked up to you.

"(y/n)?" They said and you crossed your arms over your chest and looked away from them.

"What? Now you want to say sorry? Well to late." You said.

"We know." They said and you looked at them.

"Just hear us out." They said. You didn't move for a bit before you gave a nod.

"We got mad that you never told us that Draco kissed you." "We are scared that he's using our best friend." "We don't want you hurt." "You're not only our best friend (y/n)." They said back and forth. You gave a small blush.

"You're the one person we can truly be ourselves around." They said together and gave you a hug. You started to Cry and hugged them.

"Can you ever forgive us (y/n)?" They asked. You gave a nod, not trusting your words. They held you tighter.

"We trust you. If you say Draco and his family are kind, we will believe you." They said. You smiled and hugged them tighter.

"I missed my best friends." You said. They moved you and smiled.

"We missed you." They said and you smiled as they wiped your tears.