~Chapter 45 - News and Year Seven~

You stared nervously at the train. In your letter, it said you had to attend your last year, pregnant or not. You felt hands on your back and looked, seeing Fred and George.

"Come one, lets go and sit down." They both said. You gave a nod and followed them as they put yours and their trucks away but a hand grabbed yours and pulled you into a compartment. 

"Hello my dear." You hear Draco say. You want to scream but the fear was to much and all you could do was shake. He made you turn and looked at your stomach, holding your hand. 

"It's not that big, but it is only two months." He said. You pulled your hand out of his. 

"D-Don't touch me." You stuttered. Draco laughed. 

"Why not? You are my girlfriend and your pregnant with my first child." Draco said. You looked confused. 

"F-First child?" You asked and Draco laughed.

"You didn't read my letter. Pansy, my wife, is pregnant. She's not here this year so i have to turn to you for my needs." Draco said. You slapped him. Draco's cheek turned red and you walked out of the compartment. You saw Fred and George looking for you and when they saw you, they run over. 

"(y/n)!" They said and pulled you into the compartment. You moved and wrapped your arms around them both. 

"(y/n), where did you go?" "Why are you shaking?" George asked, then Fred. You looked at them with tears and told then what happened. They held you tight. 

"We won't let that happen (y/n), not now, not ever." Fred said and kisses your forehead. 

"Yeah, but what I'm wondering is why do you have to continue school when she doesn't when your both pregnant." George said. You and Fred looked at him.   

"That's a good question. We will have to keep (y/n) close this year." Fred said. George gave a nod they for the rest of the train ride, they held you, whispering sweet nothings to you to make you feel save and relaxed.