Chapter 47 - Orders

Draco opened the door for you, and you walked in. You were shaking from fear and you heard the door closed. Draco then grabbed you and made you look at him.

"Hello (y/n)." He said. You didn't say anything and looked down. He put his hand under your chin and made you look at him.

"What? No hi?" Draco asks. You glared a him, spiting in his face. He glares at you, letting you go and wipes his face.

"If you weren't pregnant, I would beat you till you passed out. Go to bed. we have a long day tomorrow." Draco said. you then ran to your room, slamming the door and slid down it, crying. You didn't move for the rest of the night, sleeping on the ground. you only woke to knocking at the door.

"(y/n), (y/n) wake up. we have to go to breakfast then talk to Head mistress Umbridge about our duty's." Draco said though the door and knocked again.

"(y/n)!" He yelled. You stood and opened the door. Draco was about to knock again from where his fist was but put it down when you opened the door.

"I-I'm up." you stuttered. He nods and takes your hand.

"Come on then." He says and starts to walk but you pull your hand out of his.

"I can w-walk by myself." You say and walk out of the common room. You can hear his footsteps behind you, but you didn't stop walking. You did have time to get dressed in your Hogwarts robes, but you didn't want to because you were scared that Draco would peek at you.

"(y/n), wait!" Draco snapped and grabbed your hand. He started to drag you back to the common room.

"Let me go!" You screamed but Draco didn't stop.

"What is going on here?" You both heard and Draco stopped.

"(y/n) was trying to go to the great hall without getting into her robes." Draco said as Umbridge walks up. Umbridge looks at you.

"Miss (l/n), you are to listen to your boyfriend Draco here." Umbridge says. You glare.

"No! He raped me! I'm not going to listen to him at all!" You yell. Umbridge looks at Draco, then you.

"Miss (l/n), maybe I wasn't clear." Umbridge says and walks up to you, grabbing your face and making you look at her.

"I am your head Mistress, I gave you, the head girl, an order and you will obey it." Umbridge says in a harsh tone. You look worried and she lets you go.

"Draco, take her to get dress. You have wasted enough time. Come to my office once she is dressed, the both of you." She then turns and walks off. Draco looks at you as he starts to drag you again.

"I'm not going to touch you. Go get dressed now." Draco says as he drags you into the common room. You gave a small nod and walked to your dorm room, closing and locking the door.